View Poll Results: How do you think Nazar will fall?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Disaster

23 26.44%
  • The Pirates

2 2.30%
  • Everyone doing Nothing.

11 12.64%
  • Everyone leaving the Server.

28 32.18%
  • We won't fall.

14 16.09%
  • Things will never change. Ever.

9 10.34%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant Thread. (Ollo, Myrmidons, Disaster) (Posted by Serafia)

Rant Thread. (Ollo, Myrmidons, Disaster) (Posted by Serafia)

So..
    Also, lets talk about the state of Nazar. The Pirates are strong, half of West is trying to carebear everyone. Myrmidons went purple. What happened there. Also, Achilles is a pretty chill guy....but now he went purple with the rest of his guild, which bothers me. I do not ally myself with him, and this is my rant... And then there's me in my guild (Shattered Silence) having no clue what we're doing. Back in Lucius things were smooth because we trusted each other....mostly.

I hear everyone praising Myrm and singing their praises to the rooftops and then EVERYONE HATES EACH OTHER. What. Then people are telling me that they're pro faction and then I'm being told all of this insanity....It bothers me so much... Can't we all just sit down... and get together... and destroy a few groups of purplers that are harming the whole server. Like what is West doing? Being a mess. East? I don't even know? The Pirates? Killing us, each other.. the usual.

Like if anyone wants to post here and rant be my guest, my in game name is Serafia, so if you want to talk idk mail me or pm me? Rant over. I'll probably come back soon to rant more

-7/15/16... Okay I'm editing my post, I have new info, and I'm sorry about the confusion w/ the 'West allying with East' thing, but I heard that West and East DO NOT attack each other during Lusca and I believe a few other events. I heard this in the Lusca raid, but it seems that it's only between Exalted and a few other haranyans and a single Lusca raid on our side, since Rage fires on them whenever honestly. I called it an alliance bc it's kinda what it is, a loose mutual benefit alliance.

And Achilles, your guild does purple. I'm sorry, but there's a reason we're all avoiding Myrm. I've been purpled by Myrm for no reason, and so have others in the faction. Not all of you do this, don't get me wrong, but some of you do.

I apologize for misinformation but I only said what I've heard.
    End of edit

Disaster will be going to Tahyang to get our RP on. That's where Nae and I will be getting married.
    Ashbae

< WEST SIDE>
    Gods Among You

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleinora View Post
    Disaster will be going to Tahyang to get our RP on. That's where Nae and I will be getting married.
    you arent even on the same server as disaster, how do you know?
    Thane
    <Disaster>
    WORLD CHAMP

hasnt most of the native guilds transferred off? how can "we won't fall" be an answer?
    Thane
    <Disaster>
    WORLD CHAMP

I feel like OP hasn't been paying attention to what's going on on Nazar. East allying with West... wot.
    same tbh

https://youtu.be/o6YRkEOLGng

"The Pirates are strong, West is allying with East"

geeze that sounds familiar....sounds like 6 months ago.
    Jensenn
    <Rage>
    R.I.P <Rage Quit>

Quote Originally Posted by SSShadow View Post
    West is allying with East
    ????????????????????
    Am I hanging around the wrong parts of Nazar or what, I haven't seen this East and West alliance yet lol

The west/east alliance thing is with a few major guilds on both sides agreeing to not kill each other during faction events and some other places. Yes, Exalted is in on it.
    -Serafia
    Serafia!
    Grimm Haven > Synertia >Shattered Silence > KGB
    Ever want to hang out? Mail me, pm me, or mention my name in faction! I'm very rarely busy! <3

The major eastern force is No Ctrl and we kill all west.
    same tbh

https://youtu.be/o6YRkEOLGng

Quote Originally Posted by SSShadow View Post
    So...I heard Ollo got wrecked. By Disaster. Lovely.
    Couldn't be more wrong. Ollo is much better off since they've arrived. The only thing that changed was the core of the Nation running like hell.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast