+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 103 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to post more 3.0 info soon

Going to post more 3.0 info soon

ScreenShot0256.jpg

Tonight, i will continue adding 3.0 info. Plans tonight is west zones, trade pack info, and receipe changes.

In the Meantime I claim this name!

Nice name haha.

Yes sorry, I did post some things today. Printing recipes, trade packs for the east. But I put them all on forums here. I will make one big video this weekend. Windows 10 decided to update itself and blew up all internet access. did a system restore. Reinstallined games.

Quote Originally Posted by Prisha View Post
    Yes sorry, I did post some things today. Printing recipes, trade packs for the east. But I put them all on forums here. I will make one big video this weekend. Windows 10 decided to update itself and blew up all internet access. did a system restore. Reinstallined games.
    Ty for all the info Prisha. Do you happen to know if you can get to the ocean easily in sunbite wilds? Wondering if merch. ship from sunbite to austera is an possible trade route.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadius View Post
    Ty for all the info Prisha. Do you happen to know if you can get to the ocean easily in sunbite wilds? Wondering if merch. ship from sunbite to austera is an possible trade route.

Guessing this is one of the new zones. sunbite wilds. As they are al in Korean, I would have to know the spot. As for the east location thats above hasla. No, its surrounded by mountains. I had to sneak glide in by an old pine tree farm spot I used to have. But they also announced they were adding something like airship to that zone today and they have a memory tome you can do after you been once.

Due to computer having to reinstall all, i didnt get to the west today. But I will do that tomorrow and explore those new zones.

As for the warborn new zone, below AI, yes you can reach ocean easily. They also have bungalow spots there. But no trade pack maker. Perhaps can ake ferts there, But it is a pvp zone. Maybe make a fellowship there as well. I have a second AA KR account, thanks to KR immigration, but, all my guildies on NA/EU want to wait for trion to publish it vs help me find all.

I more into recipes, land, crafting then all skill info. But I will post videos of all rage skills soon. Just wont post change in 3.0 skills form current ones as I would be lost on that.

Guessing this is one of the new zones. sunbite wilds. As they are al in Korean, I would have to know the spot. As for the east location thats above hasla. No, its surrounded by mountains. I had to sneak glide in by an old pine tree farm spot I used to have. But they also announced they were adding something like airship to that zone today and they have a memory tome you can do after you been once.

Due to computer having to reinstall all, i didnt get to the west today. But I will do that tomorrow and explore those new zones.

As for the warborn new zone, below AI, yes you can reach ocean easily. They also have bungalow spots there. But no trade pack maker. Perhaps can ake ferts there, But it is a pvp zone. Maybe make a fellowship there as well. I have a second AA KR account, thanks to KR immigration, but, all my guildies on NA/EU want to wait for trion to publish it vs help me find all.

I more into recipes, land, crafting then all skill info. But I will post videos of all rage skills soon. Just wont post change in 3.0 skills form current ones as I would be lost on that.
    sunbite wilds is south of arcum iris, i was under the impression it was a early level zone like 10-15... but its a pvp zone? interesting.

Ah Ihave pictues of that zone unlocked. And while yea parts of it are 1-15 and its where you start. Mobs do go up to lvl 30 there. I post a few pics in about ten minutes

trion AA is eight minutes from complete and I cant load up KR game due to gameguard

Got to love Korea, I downloaded all AA in 15 minutes from Trion, decompressing and unpacking took 25 min.

ScreenShot0270.jpgScreenShot0271.jpgScreenShot0272.jpg

You can see the bungalow spots in south as well as all the housing spots all over.

Attachment 16379Attachment 16380Attachment 16381

You can see the bungalow spots in south as well as all the housing spots all over.
    Any idea when KR Devs going to fix the graphical water bug in KR AA client? (water looks funky on edges when I play and saw same thing on Kooncoon's stream)
    All hail lord Anthalon, made in the image of our god Kyrios.

ScreenShot0273.jpgScreenShot0274.jpgScreenShot0275.jpg

On the other hand thats the north zone by hasla. And best trade pack run in east. 23.7g to Solis, or 45 charcoal to cinder.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 103 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast