Hello guys.

We all know that Archeage isnt really good optimized game, so lets mention few things that are affecting game performance in a negative way, and are directly issue of the gaming engine.

For the record my current setup:

Mainboard: ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0
CPU: Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3900MHz
GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon R9-290x @ 1000/1250Mhz (Stock) 4gb
RAM: 8gb/4x Adata XPG 1866 @ 1600MHz 6-6-6-18
Hardware Raid: LSI 9211-8i / Raid 0 / 5x Corsair Force 3 GS (Read/Write can peak up to 2500mb/s)
NIC: Bigfoot Xeno Pro

System was validated as stable by various tests. For overall stress scenario was used 3dMark:
http://www.3dmark.com/compare/fs/9338552/fs/2873251#

GPU OC is sstable up to 1180Mhz/1650Mhz (while tests and observations were made on stock), CPU OC is stable up to 3900Mhz, RAM is underclocked, with lower latencies.

Game settings:
Every graphic settings is on "High", DX11: ON, Multithread rendering: ON, Vsync on (max FPS fluctuates 58-62 FPS most of time).

For comparison, Thief with Mantle with Vsync On and Triple buffering is constantly running on 69FPS.

a) Framedrop when placing a property
While in housing zone, activate a farm (or any house) scroll in your inventory.

CPU utilization on one core goes up, GPU utilization goes WAY down, FPS drops to 16.

Probable cause: Polling on placing the farm is looping too often, or stones marking other properties increase number of triangles drastically.

b) Spawning/despawning ship
FPS drops to 20-30, mainly on Abyssal attack, under normal circumstances (Austeran port) it may not cause an issue.

c) Lusca "splash" attack
FPS drops to 2-5, while GPU utilization runs to 100, CPU utilization goes below 10%.

d) FPS "Runaway"
While scene isnt requiring any complex rendering and FPS may go really high.

Example: Ynystere coast, planted few trees, while observing sea and horizon.

Without Vsync FPS would not go just to 60, but way up to 300+. Both CPU and GPU utilization may hit 100% (may vary depending on scene and HW) while system temperature goes way up, and fan noise as well.

Recommendation:
Use Frame limiter or Vsync by default. In my case even 60FPS causes a lot of heat.

On other hand - too many trees on same scene (for example) are causing GPU utilization to go 100%, while CPU utilization and FPS goes down.

e) Harddrive utilization
Regardless of situation, game seems to utilize 50mb/s while in game. Exception is just loading screen.

That seems quite weird because shader cache is located within game directory, so I hope those are pre-loaded into RAM.

f) Housing Zone stuttering
Still present. it clearly happens when an object/house has to be loaded.

Hope this helps.