+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: EU Server health?

EU Server health?

Been playing a little while and I've decided to drop a character on EU, being that's where I'm actually from. The question I wish to pose, however, is which of the servers have the most consistent and abundant population and how each of the factions fair and how friendly they are to newer players? I've seen around on the forums that EU is in a bit of a bind and not the fun kind, down to lack of players or generally dead servers.

Population wise either Shatigon or Rangora.
    I have played on both Sirothe and Shatigon myself and imo Sirothe is more fun, bit more balance and less zerg pvp.
    I dont know much about the other servers, If you want to free farm and be in peace with everyone tho, you should go to Dahuta.
    Ik wil kaas.

Haven't been on any other servers, but just as Ghurka says - Sirothe is pretty decent.

Strong forces in all 3 factions, the community is pretty friendly for the most part. (You'll never find a server or game without salt, drama and trolls)
    I know there are a lot of guilds that are newbie-friendly on both sides.

Don't expect consistent numbers at Halcyona - it's not that Sirothe players are unwilling to PvP, but everyone just really hates the golem mechanics. Despite this, people do actually attend, just not as many as some of us would like.

My only problem with this server is that I have to wait 10-30 minutes for an arena match (if I get to enter at all), even if there are 2 other players who are also in queue. Just doesn't pop for some reason.

Oh and there is free land to be found if you look for it, but all the prime land is obviously taken ~

It's worth mentioning that I don't consider the server as dead, but it appears that way because -
    Event timers suck,
    Arena matchmaking sucks,
    Golems suck,
    We have a lot of potato.
    Sirothe/Nebe - The Devout

Quote Originally Posted by Zirconi View Post
    Haven't been on any other servers, but just as Ghurka says - Sirothe is pretty decent.

Strong forces in all 3 factions, the community is pretty friendly for the most part. (You'll never find a server or game without salt, drama and trolls)
    I know there are a lot of guilds that are newbie-friendly on both sides.

Don't expect consistent numbers at Halcyona - it's not that Sirothe players are unwilling to PvP, but everyone just really hates the golem mechanics. Despite this, people do actually attend, just not as many as some of us would like.

My only problem with this server is that I have to wait 10-30 minutes for an arena match (if I get to enter at all), even if there are 2 other players who are also in queue. Just doesn't pop for some reason.

Oh and there is free land to be found if you look for it, but all the prime land is obviously taken ~

It's worth mentioning that I don't consider the server as dead, but it appears that way because -
    Event timers suck,
    Arena matchmaking sucks,
    Golems suck,
    We have a lot of potato.
    For the Arena match, the problem is more about the system itself rather than population of servers. Basicly if you reach to a point where you're around 4K4-4K5+ in ranking point, you'll never find any other arena since you'll rarely team up with player that are around 4K-4K1 or below.

And this happens even on High pop server... once you're too high in ranking you'll never be able to join arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by Luniliel View Post
    For the Arena match, the problem is more about the system itself rather than population of servers. Basicly if you reach to a point where you're around 4K4-4K5+ in ranking point, you'll never find any other arena since you'll rarely team up with player that are around 4K-4K1 or below.

And this happens even on High pop server... once you're too high in ranking you'll never be able to join arenas.
    It's been happening after rankings reset as well though ;/
    Sirothe/Nebe - The Devout

On the three servers mentioned; how's the east/west ratio? Are there guilds recruiting newbies, essentially? Seeing as this would be a completely new toon.

All servers are desolated and ded, most of playerbase is not playing atm, but waiting for new Pay 2 Play server without p2w crap

Quote Originally Posted by Lethlan View Post
    On the three servers mentioned; how's the east/west ratio? Are there guilds recruiting newbies, essentially? Seeing as this would be a completely new toon.
    On sirothe East is miles ahead of the West atm.
    Both have noob friendly guilds.
    West still has potential, but it lacks a guild taking the lead.
    Ik wil kaas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghurka View Post
    On sirothe East is miles ahead of the West atm.
    Both have noob friendly guilds.
    West still has potential, but it lacks a guild taking the lead.
    Really? Huh.

Lol. Shatigon EU Mistmerrow last night, guess how many Nui players where in our raid?. 12 yes 12 people from Nui faction Vs a shed load of Reds. Reblob making their own nation and then joining the reds has Fked our server beyond repair. We can no longer do Rifts mistmerrow, practically anything for Honor bar pvp. Nui is nearly dead on Shatigon. Do something Trino to balance this now, Nui is on her last legs. I blame the recent PTW regrade event and player nation for ruining a good sever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast