+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thinking of going back, but.

Thinking of going back, but.

I know the game had changes since 2014, i wanna restart fresh on morpheus.

I was wondering if its worth coming back on current state and factors, and if i can be decent as a casual player and only with a patron.

To answer your question about being as decent as a casual player, I'll leave this here if you think it can help you in that field:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...n-3-months-Yes

As for wondering if it's worth coming back to, that's really up to you as many players have different opinions of the game currently. Morpheus is the server that's always on a high population, and there's bound to be a few guilds that are willing to recruit new players to help them. There's also the news with 3.0 coming up later this year which means new races you can pick (Drawves for West, Warborn for East) and new zones being added to each continent which is bound to bring back a few players. There were also rumors about a possible new fresh start server for 3.0, but that's all it is atm, just rumors.
    Byrning
    R.I.P. EZI

If you're already planning on getting Patron, you've overcome one of the biggest obstacles in the game. It is not very difficult to be "decent" as long as you're generally active and keep trying to be involved with the community to some extent.

Just keep in mind that "decent" is not exactly what current active players will be aiming for anymore; even the most casual player that's kept up with the game will have been playing for almost 2 years now. And unlike other games where players could max out on everything within a few months, no one's ever really "maxed" out on ArcheAge and there are few players that have completed every major objective in the endgame. So you might find that decent doesn't stretch far enough (if you're trying to be competitive) or is overkill (if you're really casual).

Okay thx guy

I'd look at some other servers if you're planning to start over. At this point Morpheus may be one of the harder places for a new player to get started.

Why?

Morpheus is currently the most populated server, which means more competition for land and resources. And it probably has a larger than average number of players with high gear scores. That means you'll have to work a lot harder to gear up to the point that you can be reasonably effective in PvP.

I have no issues for ressource, im alway alone to mine iron or star ore, or cut wood. What about average price on auction house?

I returned a few months back and am loving it. So much has been added since launch.

I have been looking for a guide explaining how should i progress on gearing, and what should i do to gear up properly without wasting money or times, but i cant find any.

+ Reply to Thread