+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming changes to support requests starting August 1

Thumbs up Two or more days for a two minute fix....Convenient?

[IMG][/IMG]

Trion says it was for our convenience....i beg to differ.

Two minute issue has taken over two days so far....

Angry

SO I have been waiting for the "Submit request" screen to go to the next step for 10 minutes after I pick "report a player- code of conduct" . The other night it was on the screen 2 hours and never progressed. How are we suppose to submit a ticket? Who has time for this. I come here to play not be grieved by idiots blocking or waste lots of time on a system of reporting that does not work.

So here is my "ticket" Gotwood of Kraken blocking the road with trees again. (Rookborne Basin/ Silent Forest) code of conduct issue that has been reported many times or players have tried to report it but the system is broken. Please take care of this repeated offense.

PS please fix your broken report system and the continued dc issues today also.

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #13
    Sorry to hear you're having trouble submitting a ticket! Please try clicking on this link and submitting your ticket again. If you're still having trouble, please let me know!
    Need help? Contact our Customer Support team here!

Trion Worlds Support Center
    @TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

Thank you that link works perfectly. Now if it would work that well in game...

Another slap on the face from trion, thx alot. from insta support on live chat to days support

I miss life chat support! I always got an answer that was helpful in a few minutes. now I've waited hours and tried all kinds of things in the meantime and can't get in the game! and my friends say that customer suppport will take weeks to get back to me - I hope not, i'll loose my land in the game if it idoes and the land is life!

Got reported for being a bot in courthouse lmao. Literally a few mins later i bought patron with real money. Next thing you know is i get banned on that account too. Main account also got banned same day without a reason. Spent 400$ since headstart. GG this is how you treat your customers? Ticket has been going on fr over 23 hours now. I ve sent pms to celstrata cathrax and zamboni. No answers.

i have to say the Live Chat was the best thing about the support team. being able ot talk to someone in less than a hour is great and if they cannot assist you they will submit the ticket for you; which always gets seen in a reasonable amount of time. i had to wait a full 2 weeks to get a Patron Purchase issue resolved then another week to get the refund *purchased on the wrong account*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2