Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ETS Skill Queue Test #2 -- 3:00 PM PDT on 7/28 -- APPLY TODAY!

How long will the test last for? I forgot to install it and Im doing it right now T_T

I'll be logging in right now, just waiting for the 257.6 MB of update to finish (in about a minute).

Would love to help out. Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
    Jingu <Freshly Squeezed>
    Xiaogu <PANTSU>
    Jingu <No Ctrl>
    Jingu <PANTSU>
    Jingu <Very Danger>
    Jinguu <Freshly Squeezed>
    Jingu <zfz>

http://i.imgur.com/fl175yL.png

Awww, look at me saying I'll show up and then totally forgetting about it. At least it's installed now and I'll be ready for the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Hi guys!

We've added just a few more people to the test -- Edwardo, Sxythe, Traciatim and Kekzaa. We want to make sure we still keep the group small for this round of focus testing. Thanks to everyone who applied, and we'll give an update after the test is complete!
    How long will the test be up? I was hoping for a few days heads up so I could get it downloaded before it started. Slow internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    How long will the test be up? I was hoping for a few days heads up so I could get it downloaded before it started. Slow internet.
    Hi Edwardo, those who have ETS authorization should be able to download, install and play it. It is likely though the GM's won't be around to give you anything and there are no known fluffy commands, no patron and no credits. Since you missed the test day you'll have to wait till next test before we have a GM presence to get some basics.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Aired View Post
    Hi Edwardo, those who have ETS authorization should be able to download, install and play it. It is likely though the GM's won't be around to give you anything and there are no known fluffy commands, no patron and no credits. Since you missed the test day you'll have to wait till next test before we have a GM presence to get some basics.

Hope that helps.
    Ok thanks. I will keep downloading and get it all set up for next time then.

Hopefully the testing went well with the update for the client (wasn't able to join this test).
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxythe View Post
    I Campbell river, British Columbia, Canada.
    Ayyy A BC Bud, I'm in Parksville. I was that DR that swapped back from pirate to green as you hit me on Growlgate in Nazar lol

Interested in testing. Tampa, Florida, USA

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast