+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: @Celestrata Behaviour in presence of GMs

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdealer View Post
    If you like you PM me about it.
    You did get that part about reading the first post, no?

Yes u say just the person was being rude to GM . I given u ppl post ip address and real life pic on faction. You have given me nothing
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdealer View Post
    Yes u say just the person was being rude to GM . I given u ppl post ip address and real life pic on faction. You have given me nothing
    Just this.

Little tip for Trion and also for people complaining about "toxicity"

Maybe you guys should focus on actual issues that plague this game since forever. Like you know - cheaters, bots and gold sellers. And also fixing bugs and other issues. Śtop banning people for chat and start banning people for 3rd party programs and gold selling maybe? Help people who send tickets with actual issues? I can only speak for myself but thats main reason i will never spend any money on this game - most of tickets i submitted were either not answered or answered poorly. I saw blatant cheaters doing their "gameplay" for months never touched by any GM. Bots are still picking perdita packs and logging out instantly never to be found.

I would gladly support the game because i really enjoy playing it, but you people - the publisher, don't seem to be really concerned about its state so there you have it.

And for all you folks complaining about "toxicity" - people were really toxic to me in this game, and conversely I've been toxic to them. I've learned i am way better off ignoring those people than trying to talk with them. Less hate, more time for playing the game - block function is really useful trust me. Also - if you can't handle people criticizing you or having different opinion than yours you can also block them (or grow thicker skin). Nobody forces you to talk to anybody else in this game!

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Prophecies View Post
    Hello Celetrata,

yesterday a rare event occured, a GM showed on my main server (Sirothe).
    It must be very hard for you to internet.
    Vires
    Level 55 Beard

Quote Originally Posted by Vires View Post
    It must be very hard for you to internet.
    It probably is. In RL itīs more simply, you can just solve it by honest means. Letīs call it lightsaber diplomacy.
    A transparent discussion forum with no artificial restrictions on AA and other games

F2P is a lie. There are only costs. Costs have to be paid. Payment grants revenue. Revenue is made through the cash shop. Through the cash shop your bank account will be broken.

You havent played long enough if you have to wonder why people are this toxic towards trion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3