+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: TBT vs East TL:DR Don't Drag Me Into Your BS

  1. #1
    Senior Member Piratezombi3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Secret Cow Level
    Posts
    422

    TBT vs East TL:DR Don't Drag Me Into Your BS

    As we all know by now; there is a huge issue on Haranya. We have 4 groups of people.

    We have The Black Tides. Who like to enjoy the game for what it is, and use all the ingame mechanics in the game have fun and enjoy their game play. This includes stealing packs, and pvp of any kind. Even against greens.

    We have the people that feel like excluding TBT is a viable way to get them to stop stealing packs and purpling. However, whenever anyone had their packs stolen that wasn't them... they didn't care. Now they suddenly care because they have excluded them over personal issues over packs, and caused a lot more drama.

    We have the people that understand that there are aspects in the game that people embrace and have fun with, because... well... it is a videogame. But they don't exclude people from CR/GR/MM nor wish to because it just causes more drama between the two groups above and HURTS the rest of the people that are trying to enjoy the same videogame.

    We have the people that potato and don't care.

    These four types of people in one game. Fortunately for the fourth kind, they don't get sucked into the drama.Unfortunately for the third kind, they get sucked into the drama, have their game play hindered, and end up not wanting to play at all with the second type of people. This is probably why there have been an increased number of Easts wanting to go pirate. On top of the people that are causing the major issues because they have a personal issue against TBT, they expect everyone else to agree with them. If you don't, you support TBT stealing packs and purpling to PVP against people. Because... clearly... that is the same thing? Excluding from cr/gr whatever, TBT don't actually care about cr/gr and SHOCKING... are able to get the quests done without being in the after reset raid. Same for SoG and Lusca... they can complete their quests without being in the main raid. However, kicking TBT and anyone the raid leader does not like from the MM raid, and then the main raid purpling on them WHILE the rest of us are PVPing with the Wests is messed up.

    So, you are more willing to hurt your own faction just so you can purple on TBT during MM?

    You are willing to try to force people to agree with you, and not give them the option to play Archeage how they want to play it?

    You are willing to break friendships because they would rather be able to play with whoever they want, whenever they want and it has no negative effect on the faction at all, but you call them names for their game play choices?

    You are willing to use your friends for your own benefit without their knowledge like they are some sort of pawn in your bull****, and then expect them to not find out?

    This is a videogame, where we all are allowed to make our own choices, choose our own paths, play with whoever we want. Telling PUGs that they have to think like you, agree with you, and act like you is not okay.

    Sure, you can tell your own guild what to do, and if they lack their own balls... then yeah, sure, okay.

    But stop lying to people to get what you want to happen.

    We are not your personal army to seek vengence on a group of people that you dislike.

    Stop hurting the faction because you THINK your plan of ripping the faction into two will suddenly cause people to stop stealing packs, or purpling at events.

    If you want to keep things so segregated, then have ALL of the like minded people in the second group join in one guild and just do everything as your own guild.

    You claim TBT tells Wests East info to intentionally hurt the East, but ask the right people, and you find out that people are hypocrites. You are also a hypocrite if you have stolen packs from your own faction, and purpled on your own faction for fun.

    If someone else makes a raid for CR/GR; let them make it however they want… don’t bully them into doing what you want them to do.

    MAYBE focus that energy on PVPing against the West faction… And doing world content as a faction.

    Then maybe you will be a real hero.


    ***I have tried my best to stay out of this drama and still have everyone just play together and pvp together and do the content and pvp…Tried so hard. But this is what happens when you drag me into it and expect me to agree with you.***
    ♪bard♪
    “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
    None but ourselves can free our minds.”
    ― Bob Marley

    Aria::East

  2. #2
    Senior Member disciprine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    875
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratezombi3 View Post

    We have the people that potato and don't care.

    Thank-you for recognizing us <3
    OLDMATE
    Snazzy Seagull
    of
    <lllllll>

    CONVICTION PIRATE

    THERE BE PIRATES IN THESE WATERS

  3. #3
    Senior Member Piratezombi3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Secret Cow Level
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by disciprine View Post
    Thank-you for recognizing us <3
    <3
    ♪bard♪
    “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
    None but ourselves can free our minds.”
    ― Bob Marley

    Aria::East

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,472
    Your view seems selfish.

    Both groups 'enjoy the game for what it is', you are just are biased against the group that impacts you the most.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Member General Aladeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    IMAGINATION
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratezombi3 View Post
    ***We have the people that feel like excluding TBT is a viable way to get them to stop stealing packs and purpling. However, whenever anyone had their packs stolen that wasn't them... they didn't care. Now they suddenly care because they have excluded them over personal issues over packs, and caused a lot more drama.
    ***
    This statement is simply not true they're not exiled from the faction for pack stealing so please don't make up ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. The raid leaders have chosen to exile them for reasons including flagging on factions events, trolling, anti-east behavior, feeding Gank Bus information on east raids, and working with Plan B to pirate from the east. So please sir mind the truth when you make a post and stop feeding lies to those who don't know what's going on thank you!. http://imgur.com/Cq4Jfiu

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,085
    OP sounds like a giant baby.
    "Even when NaCl and Crippling Debt did engage they got wreckhoused, REALLY FAST!!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!" (Khrolan school girl giggle in the background) - Celestrata 2016

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaike86 View Post
    and working with Plan B to pirate from the east.
    We steal from Plan B and they steal from us. We've never worked with them to pirate packs though, not sure where you got this info.

  9. #9
    Senior Member jumbaliah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaike86 View Post
    This statement is simply not true they're not exiled from the faction for pack stealing so please don't make up ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. The raid leaders have chosen to exile them for reasons including flagging on factions events, trolling, anti-east behavior, feeding Gank Bus information on east raids, and working with Plan B to pirate from the east. So please sir mind the truth when you make a post and stop feeding lies to those who don't know what's going on thank you!. http://imgur.com/Cq4Jfiu
    Exiled? We're not exiled from ♥♥♥♥. I've done CR/GR more in the last 2 months (also probably more than you have :^) ) than I have my entire 2 years playing this game. It's a worthless boring event that has had life sparked into it the last couple months. The only people the east are hurting by dividing this event are the low GS people who actually need every point of honor they can get.

    We've said over and over if you stop kicking us we won't purple on your ♥♥♥♥ty events (spoiler, you can't purple on a raid you're in) but the east heros continue to kick people to feed their hunger for drama and feeling of self-worth.

    You spewing nonsense about us working with Plan B just goes to show how much of a worthless ill-informed "leader" you actually are. We fight Plan B/Gank Bus on freedich island almost every day and we've lost countless packs to them as they have to us.

    It befuddles me why anyone even listens to this man child. You are hurting your own faction more than TBT camping trade routes ever could. You're an unskilled 4.8k dual wielder that can't pvp without bringing the best and brightest from all around the faction.

    If you have a problem with TBT take care of it your self shaike. Stop trying to make the east do your dirty work for you because the people that actually need cr/gr are getting sick of your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Ryjami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Two Crowns
    Posts
    253
    How to completely, totally, and truly drag yourself into BS to the point that it's flowing out of your screaming mouth and bleeding from your eyes: a novel by Kit from Not Bias.
    Name: Ryjami
    Server: Kyrios
    Faction: Nuia
    GM of Peacekeepers
    Ranked #1 in Class-A witty banter
    "Don't ever let it become more than a game"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts