+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How to save the game with few small steppes

How to save the game with few small steppes

I like things simply so here they go:
    -reduce every crafting mats amount to half! Except where we need only 1 piece.
    -double regrade chance on every level.
    -look at the influx of returning, and new players
    -
    -
    -
    -profit

-people
    -have
    -posted
    -♥♥♥♥
    -that
    -before
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -but
    -noone
    -cares.

plus what you said makes about 0 sense so ok bye
    retired?

aa forums better than the game

There are many things in this game that needs to be revised.
    But RNG chances aren't one of them.
    Yes RNG is punishing, but not everyone is meant to walk with full legendary buff.

^This comes from a guy who has never been favoured with RNG, my biggest regrade was to divine during last regrade event.
    Ik wil kaas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghurka View Post
    There are many things in this game that needs to be revised.
    But RNG chances aren't one of them.
    Yes RNG is punishing, but not everyone is meant to walk with full legendary buff.

^This comes from a guy who has never been favoured with RNG, my biggest regrade was to divine during last regrade event.
    oh i know that feel ghurka, i rarely if ever play the rng game, but i did get lucky in the last event and got 2 divine delphi typhoon pieces (chest and pants).

otherwise i'd of never had the cajones to try to go over celestial heh

Also known as "how to give everyone easy mythic equipment and help players leave since they'll have nothing else to do in the game until the next substantial content update".
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    Also known as "how to give everyone easy mythic equipment and help players leave since they'll have nothing else to do in the game until the next substantial content update".
    Basicly any Themepark on the MMO wasteland (Wow, GW2 and so on)

RNG is the main reason I left the game. I actually told Trion that if they want my money, they better give me more than a one in a trillion chance to get value out of it because at the moment, even the 10 years JGB is giving me higher return... (for those who don't know JGB stands for Japanese Government Bonds and they have a yield of -0.14% which means that you actually pay the Japanese Government bonds to hold on their bonds for 10 years)

That said, RNG is, to my opinion the main cause of all the problem. By allowing a fraction of people to wear the top gear and removing the rest of the people the hope to get competitive (under reasonable circumstances) you end up with One powerful Guild doing PvE because nobody can compete them (see or ask Disaster message about PvP)... and all the rest are farmers who likes the game without PvP, or very little of it. The RNG is a problem for everyone who wants to be competitive in a game where gear is very important. Most people don't hate losing as long as they believe they stand a chance... Once you have remove from them that belief that they stand a chance... and remove that second belief that they can do anything about it because it's all pure RNG in the end... they will give up. Now, I am not a psychologist, but I am pretty confident that everyone would like to play a game against Roger Federer just to know the feeling of how it feels to get crushed, but few people would be interested in doing that on a competitive basis. Or, if "football/soccer" is more your sport... everyone would like to play against Zlatan, but after a few hours of not touching the ball you'll probably get bored and tired.

Quote Originally Posted by DA505 View Post
    RNG is the main reason I left the game. I actually told Trion that if they want my money, they better give me more than a one in a trillion chance to get value out of it because at the moment, even the 10 years JGB is giving me higher return... (for those who don't know JGB stands for Japanese Government Bonds and they have a yield of -0.14% which means that you actually pay the Japanese Government bonds to hold on their bonds for 10 years)

That said, RNG is, to my opinion the main cause of all the problem. By allowing a fraction of people to wear the top gear and removing the rest of the people the hope to get competitive (under reasonable circumstances) you end up with One powerful Guild doing PvE because nobody can compete them (see or ask Disaster message about PvP)... and all the rest are farmers who likes the game without PvP, or very little of it. The RNG is a problem for everyone who wants to be competitive in a game where gear is very important. Most people don't hate losing as long as they believe they stand a chance... Once you have remove from them that belief that they stand a chance... and remove that second belief that they can do anything about it because it's all pure RNG in the end... they will give up. Now, I am not a psychologist, but I am pretty confident that everyone would like to play a game against Roger Federer just to know the feeling of how it feels to get crushed, but few people would be interested in doing that on a competitive basis. Or, if "football/soccer" is more your sport... everyone would like to play against Zlatan, but after a few hours of not touching the ball you'll probably get bored and tired.
    Wow that's the biggest wall of nothing I have ever read. That empty void of... nothing

GAEM TOE HARD

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    That empty void of... nothing

What's this about The Void?
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    Wow that's the biggest wall of nothing I have ever read. That empty void of... nothing

GAEM TOE HARD

Very constructive, in a sarcastic kind of way. Maybe if you started reading your own comments you would start digging real treasure of "biggest wall of nothing you have ever read"... Maybe your teacher liked your imagination, but they were definitely not impress by the deepness of your argumentation... Now, if you showed us all the full content of your reasoning... maybe you could save everyone's life and just forget to post any more empty arguments. Otherwise, if that isn't "toe hard" and if you truly have something interesting to add to the discussion feel free to share.

Thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast