+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: How to save the game with few small steppes

How to save this game

1. Fix it

Game saved

Quote Originally Posted by suriiii View Post
    Well they disapeared off the gs leaderboards so people assumed they got banned.
    Didn't notice that yet, but being perma banned does not delete your character.
    Mizar got permabanned months ago but he is still part of the gearscore list of Sirothe.

EDIT: Just checked, they are still on GS list, Number 5&6 on Shatigon.
    Ik wil kaas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyluxanna View Post
    How to save this game

1. Fix it

Game saved

Quote Originally Posted by Ghurka View Post
    Are they permabanned?
    I always heard they are just a extreme rich couple irl that p2w everything.
    For what are they permabanned?
    Yep they are.

If I post anything more Trion will probably ban me off the forums. Let's just say they didn't make any of that gear legitimately.

Have you noticed a sharp decline in available (usually t1 obs) legendaries on the AH? Or wonder how they dropped so far in price they were getting listed for sometimes even as low as 50k?

The EU/NA account system is "broken". Old servers are infected by hard p2w and faults of the past. How can you be "competitive" vs others who spend 1000 dollars or use 2-20x more resources (multiaccount)? How to save game? It's near impossible. Trino/XLGames can save new servers maybe, but old servers have hard static broken system and this servers "resist" vs all fixes (cry kids and "Give me my money back" card gamer groups). Some options:
    1. make solo (single account) play and group play of REAL players more viable! some options:
    - limitation of in game trade and mail attachments (example: you can't send more than 10 gold/day and you can't move more resources to your inventory if you reach the limit. Removed all non marketplace trade of high and medium quality armor, accessory and weapon)
    - limitation of target player groups in game trade and resource sending: you can send/trade items and resources to your senior guild or family members. Senior: player is in your guild or in family more than 7-10 or 30 day. + generate active rewards of family and guild members. Non "Log in and get it" type. Make active things. Kill quests, intercontinental trade quests... Typical non clone player's activity rewards (patch 3.0 changes???)

2. (or 1b.) Slow down gear gap generation or make better gears less effective! + faster & easy low and medium level and medium quality item craft and regrade (Catch up mechanism?): If you have +1000 eq points you win using basic attack or 1 button attack too. You can go to eat and drink bear, return after 5 min and you will be alive. That is a joke in PvP game. Make "top" gear less godmode 0skill thing or accelerate item upgrades to help new players in PvP too!

Ok. I like gear gap after nice starting guild strategy, but this is a disaster in old servers. Low number of high gs players can stop all "Normal" players in PvP events. Example: Rangora in February. BSB guild.

The ideal game will be (in naive MMO player's dream):
    - 1 player = 1 account
    - no more "real money marketplace only" strategic and core items: REAL alternatives in game crafting or in game drops
    - less direct p2w items in real money marketplace (replace it with "indirect p2w items"!: smaller buffs if you play with your character. Example: xp buffs, small gathering speed buffs)
    - less punishing high-end upgrade: less or 0 break chance (and lower success rate to counter this effect). Break your best gear in forced gamble is NOT fun game. Stupoid nobrain failed korean dev's tactic only. Developers use it when they have no real solutions and ideas. Maybe you should fire your develope rteam who "create" this fail, XLG!
    - Less RNG in real money content (ok, that is not my business, but buying costumes in rng boxes is a bad joke category and not fun)

Any other missed fail factor in game?

Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    Guess it's a good thing you don't need divine to pvp.
    Sorry, was it supposed to mean something ?

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    Divine minimum? Lmao

When divine was 20k, you didn't need it to pvp. You wanted it for epeen. There is still many people with divines even now.
    You still haven't prove anything so far... wanna try again ?

Quote Originally Posted by DA505 View Post
    You still haven't prove anything so far... wanna try again ?
    What must I prove? Please tell me.

Actually, you are just trolling. You clearly have no idea about this game and just spew a bunch of ♥♥♥♥ Come back when you understand more about Archeage.

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    What must I prove? Please tell me.

Actually, you are just trolling. You clearly have no idea about this game and just spew a bunch of ♥♥♥♥ Come back when you understand more about Archeage.
    Seriously MonolithD... you can insult me if you want, i will only mind once you have proven that exchanging with you is rewarding on an intellectual basis...

I said... just go read my first post...
    Then, you said... You disagree with that... actually you didn't seem to understand what i said since you referred to it as a big wall of nothing. Then you said that it was easy...

Now, if you only wanted to say that you disagree... that's fine... but, i am pretty sure you don't want to be that somebody in lack of attention who just raise its hands to say that they disagree, losing everybody's time, moving away from the main theme and leading it towards a futile exchange of non sense... But, if you had an intelligent and thoughtful analysis on why I was wrong, now we're all just waiting to hear about it.

That said, understand me well here, I am not referring to some kind of one line affirmation that any 8 years old kids could come up with, and I don't want to hurt the feeling of any 8 years old kid here.

But, so far all you been able to say can be summarize as : I disagree, it is easy, get gold and just use AH... Nothing is new there. In fact, it is so easy I just don't understand why everybody is not Already competitive... I'll let you guess on that...

Cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by PooperJackson View Post
    Yep they are.

If I post anything more Trion will probably ban me off the forums. Let's just say they didn't make any of that gear legitimately.

Have you noticed a sharp decline in available (usually t1 obs) legendaries on the AH? Or wonder how they dropped so far in price they were getting listed for sometimes even as low as 50k?
    Ew, who buys their equipment?
    Wasn't that the same problem people on Rangora were complaining about before? People weren't able to buy equipment because they didn't want to make it?
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5