+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Garden Powder Shortage

Wink Mysterious Garden Powder Shortage

Hello Trion Staff Mysterious Garden Powder sky rocketed through the roof exceeding 40g per at points.
    Please try and do something about this its making crafting a living hell. Having it added in the next rng box would help a lot!

Nah the game is fine no need for more garden powder or merges

I've seen many posts about MGP, but the answer is still the same.

Less coinpurse farmers = less MGP = price skyrocketing.

If you want to change it, be the change, either work to drop the prices or farm your own, the choice is yours.
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Termocaos View Post

If you want to change it, be the change, either work to drop the prices or farm your own, the choice is yours.
    Also due to the fact that for the first year ago ♥♥♥♥ all people where crafting delphinads and there where a ♥♥♥♥ ton of people farming coin purses so a lot of garden powder got built up. Then suddenly everyone started crafting ayanads and it ate up all the garden powder.

Quote Originally Posted by suriiii View Post
    Also due to the fact that for the first year ago ♥♥♥♥ all people where crafting delphinads and there where a ♥♥♥♥ ton of people farming coin purses so a lot of garden powder got built up. Then suddenly everyone started crafting ayanads and it ate up all the garden powder.
    True that, the current situation is an imbalance of offer and demand, kinda bad. :\
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

True that, the current situation is an imbalance of offer and demand, kinda bad. :\
    On the bright side trion has not brought out the machining changes where you can craft upgradeable epheriums. If they did we would have a slightly bigger problem with mysterious garden powder

I dont think there is really a shortage of MGP, everytime i checked the AH there were always MGP being there for sale. They are slowly moving to its true equilibrium price though.
    To me a shortage is where MGP is constantly out of stock on AH or there are only a few being sold at ridiculous price.
    When the price of MGP reach a point where farming coin purses gives a decent silver / labor you will see more MGP on AH

Just wait, Trion will come out with an event that absolutely destroys the MGP market and they will be back down to 60 silver. At that point I can buy all my T7 mats. Then a month later they will do the same thing for wisps. Then a month later they will take Mistsong mat out of T7 requirement and I'll have made a T7 for like 15k gold probably.

Quote Originally Posted by PooperJackson View Post
    Just wait, Trion will come out with an event that absolutely destroys the MGP market and they will be back down to 60 silver. At that point I can buy all my T7 mats. Then a month later they will do the same thing for wisps. Then a month later they will take Mistsong mat out of T7 requirement and I'll have made a T7 for like 15k gold probably.
    I'm still patiently waiting for that epherium upgradeables in machining trion said we would get in 2.9.

Kills 2 birds with 1 stone makes player factions cheaper and makes obsidians more viable again while also dropping the price of ayanad slightly

Ill get right on that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLjn...ature=youtu.be
    Spoiler alert, he gets 39 MGP out of 7,500 purses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast