+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: #ServerM****

oh i remember OP (fubu) from rangora, its pretty sad to watch people like him that cannot realise that AA is sinking ship losing players, because of how it is mismanaged by Trion and developers

Regards fubu, from saltyteemo

Haha, just check my other posts, im 100% aware of it, all EU servers are dead, but if you talk about that you might get either banned or thread removed, so cenzor kicks in.

Thats why I link RU version, where they got sht tons of players, with non-stop action, because thier publisher knows how to menage the game properly.

The worst part of this is that you see and you know ArcheAge is best MMORPG out here, but because how it's menaged it has to fail as it did. I remember the start, where we had TONS of players, but because Trion was really bad at holding it, most of them left. Putting TS tree during night to complete colapse "player made economy" was just last hit ppl couldn't take anymore.

However the new menagment is way better, but they need to listen EU players, instead looking into NA only. Other part is that XL threat Trion very bad, which Trion shouldnt allow, cuz at the end Trion takes all rage. It's beyond worth commentating that after 2 years we don't have EU times for events. That should be done IN ALPHA!!

The problem with u as well as with other players is that u are SHEEPS simply agreeing and allowing Trion XLGAMES for ♥♥♥♥management.

For example at a time when i played with u guys November i decided to quit, because I had to join ♥♥♥♥guild like Kebabonvict that was lvl 4+ in order to buy cloaks for Guildpoints or whatever its called, which should be enabled for all (guildless players as well) simply by doing those dumb daily quests on diamondshores.

Now im just visiting forums from time to time and checking if new servers will be opened so I will have my share of fun again.

I would love to have Pay 2 Play server without p2w crapshop .

,,Server-you-know-what" ,,The thing, that shall not be named"

Quote Originally Posted by fuubuu View Post
    Haha, just check my other posts, im 100% aware of it, all EU servers are dead, but if you talk about that you might get either banned or thread removed, so cenzor kicks in.

Thats why I link RU version, where they got sht tons of players, with non-stop action, because thier publisher knows how to menage the game properly.

The worst part of this is that you see and you know ArcheAge is best MMORPG out here, but because how it's menaged it has to fail as it did. I remember the start, where we had TONS of players, but because Trion was really bad at holding it, most of them left. Putting TS tree during night to complete colapse "player made economy" was just last hit ppl couldn't take anymore.

However the new menagment is way better, but they need to listen EU players, instead looking into NA only. Other part is that XL threat Trion very bad, which Trion shouldnt allow, cuz at the end Trion takes all rage. It's beyond worth commentating that after 2 years we don't have EU times for events. That should be done IN ALPHA!!
    RU is the way it is because of the players, not the publisher. RU players have a very different mindset from the NA/EU. Heck there are differences between the NA and EU player base.

So it's worthless to compare our player base to others.

As for the event timing issue, that has been discussed to death and thank the gods finally nearing it's solution.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    RU is the way it is because of the players, not the publisher. RU players have a very different mindset from the NA/EU. Heck there are differences between the NA and EU player base.
    I doubt RU players would play it if there would be 30 dead servers. Reason they play it is that they got non stop action and very big and active community.

I doubt RU players would play the game for 2 years if they would have kraken at 00:30 am during week day ..

and so on, and so on.

I heard they got now a event, where u get T6 celestial gear, to come back and getting ready for 3.0.

And guess who makes all of those points proper? Yes, the publisher.

@Salty

Im thankfull to Trion. I spend 100 euro and got almost 7k gs and sht tons of gold cuz im in dead server. The question is when I get bored out farming and just quit.

I doubt RU players would play it if there would be 30 dead servers. Reason they play it is that they got non stop action and very big and active community.
    Which they made, not the publisher. They can take lose much better then the NA/EU community. RU wants a challenge and take to that challenge.

I doubt RU players would play the game for 2 years if they would have kraken at 00:30 am during week day ..

and so on, and so on.

I heard they got now a event, where u get T6 celestial gear, to come back and getting ready for 3.0.

And guess who makes all of those points proper? Yes, the publisher.
    Also if the timing of Kraken was a major issue why are both the NA and EU having pop issues instead of just the EU (who has the late night timers). Ever thought of what Trion would do if they only had to plan for four time zones instead of the twelve (eighteen if you include OCE) they have to deal with currently?

And we got a free 4K celestrial set just recently and before that we were given Ephl grade weapons to work with. And I bet we are getting more free gear come the anniversary event like we have in the past.

Once again, our community is more at fault then the publisher. We made our bed and refuse to sleep in it (well most of us).

Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    Which they made, not the publisher. They can take lose much better then the NA/EU community. RU wants a challenge and take to that challenge.

Also if the timing of Kraken was a major issue why are both the NA and EU having pop issues instead of just the EU (who has the late night timers). Ever thought of what Trion would do if they only had to plan for four time zones instead of the twelve (eighteen if you include OCE) they have to deal with currently?

And we got a free 4K celestrial set just recently and before that we were given Ephl grade weapons to work with. And I bet we are getting more free gear come the anniversary event like we have in the past.

Once again, our community is more at fault then the publisher. We made our bed and refuse to sleep in it (well most of us).
    If RU servers were as dead as EU/NA ones mail.ru would step in and merge. You can't blame this community for dying servers. A server becomes less populated over time, which is normal for alot of games that run as bad as archeage. More people quit because there is less action on the servers, and that after the game lost alot of players because the first merges came way too late already.

https://www.twitch.tv/indenter/v/81571128

Any EU/NA server got more than 2 Enoan Galleons on it ? and full raids to fill them ?
    Kraken had 3 up at yesterday's Lusca, and that's just the ones that showed up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalinez View Post
    If RU servers were as dead as EU/NA ones mail.ru would step in and merge. You can't blame this community for dying servers. A server becomes less populated over time, which is normal for alot of games that run as bad as archeage. More people quit because there is less action on the servers, and that after the game lost alot of players because the first merges came way too late already.
    Actually I can.

In general this is with any game that relies on multiple players. The game can be great, but if no-one plays or few play then it dies out. Mostly due to the fact that many only want to play what is popular and are stuck in there, good or bad. Look at WoW.

I'm sure that if the RU had a declining pop that mail.ru would step in. But the issue is that while not many show up to events on our version, there are many playing. Do we have too many servers? Sure. Compared to RU we have what, 20 servers to their 12.

We can force Trion to merge, but no-one wants to do it. Kholan went on to say just recently that none of the servers are at the level to merit looking at merges. There are those that are close, but their stable.

We as a community can squeeze into 12 servers and be fine. But instead of taking the solution Trion gave us (transfers) we decided to ♥♥♥♥♥ at them to force the choice away from others.

You want mergers you can make it happen. You just have to convince the rest of the community to follow and good luck in that.

Honestly the biggest reason for the first set of merges was when Trion listened to the community and opened up more servers just after launch. They should have just stuck to what they had and we wouldn't have had the first set or barring that not be looking at needing a second set. So it's no wonder that Trion is taking the call for mergers with a pound of salt. Last time two times they listened we lost people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast