+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NOT Quitting Archeage

NOT Quitting Archeage

This has been a long time coming and... I'm getting emotional here... so I'll just come out and say it, I'm not quitting ArcheAge. I'm staying, keeping all my lands, and continuing to play the game as I have been doing since launch.

I know this may come as a shock to many. Thanks to those who have helped me along the way are too many to list here. I hope everyone understands.

Perhaps I'll play on long after 3.0 is launched months from now. Who knows? I've spend a lot on the game and it's been worth it. Weird, huh?

OK, I just needed to get that off my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
    This has been a long time coming and... I'm getting emotional here... so I'll just come out and say it, I'm not quitting ArcheAge. I'm staying, keeping all my lands, and continuing to play the game as I have been doing since launch.

I know this may come as a shock to many. Thanks to those who have helped me along the way are too many to list here. I hope everyone understands.

Perhaps I'll play on long after 3.0 is launched months from now. Who knows? I've spend a lot on the game and it's been worth it. Weird, huh?

Well, I am going to join you! Played since alpha, and absolutely love AA even more than I did back then, I ... am going to stay! Pls do not ask for any of my stuffs, because I will need it in my many more adventures I plan to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegoben View Post
    Well, I am going to join you! Played since alpha, and absolutely love AA even more than I did back then, I ... am going to stay! Pls do not ask for any of my stuffs, because I will need it in my many more adventures I plan to have.
    ..but I really, like really REALLY wanted your lumbers. They're the best ones out there. Sad day.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post

I also need to say something, just like you, i WONT quit Archeage, i spent so much time setting up my lovely guild, setting up a lovely guild land, i just spent too much in this game <3
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

AA is like a Class A drug, you know you shouldn't do it but you just have to find a way to get your fix.
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

Umm... Not Quitting that's new
    can I still get all your stuff ?

Sorry we'll still be seeing you and not get to miss you!

You can have all your stuff!

well isn't this thread pretty stupid
    Phazed
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Phazedd View Post
    well isn't this thread pretty stupid
    YES IT IS! Oops, sorry about the yelling. I get excited sometimes. /kiss

Quote Originally Posted by notebene View Post
    sorry we'll still be seeing you and not get to miss you!

You can have all your stuff!

ikr!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast