+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Incursion

That does not mean they are trash. They just dont give a fk.
    Trash collectors and infamous suck.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJackSparrow View Post
    That does not mean they are trash. They just dont give a fk.
    Trash collectors and infamous suck.
    Oh hai I remember you from when I use to play

What happened to Incursion and Synergy anyways? I was going to play again, but can't find em.
    Synergy is the best of the west.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtimasStr View Post
    What happened to Incursion and Synergy anyways? I was going to play again, but can't find em.
    Pretty much Incursion went to Kraken for more competition(pvp wise) then Synergy just fell.

Quote Originally Posted by Graxion View Post
    Pretty much Incursion went to Kraken for more competition(pvp wise) then Synergy just fell.
    Well you got part of it right...they DID go to Kraken. Ultimately they went to Kraken, where half of the West then decided to transfer to a free-farm server to gear up while the other half of the West shot themselves at the sheer thought of Disaster DEBATING transferring to Kraken. So what was left was a dead West faction over a Disaster rumor, no point trying to salvage that, so Incursion and company went to other games :/

Don't Let your Dreams be dreams
    Just Do it.
    A New Breed

Quote Originally Posted by Kolkhis View Post
    Well you got part of it right...they DID go to Kraken. Ultimately they went to Kraken, where half of the West then decided to transfer to a free-farm server to gear up while the other half of the West shot themselves at the sheer thought of Disaster DEBATING transferring to Kraken. So what was left was a dead West faction over a Disaster rumor, no point trying to salvage that, so Incursion and company went to other games :/
    Don't get it twisted. Hero Society started prepping their transfer LONG before the thought of DISASTER even came about. They tried to ally with Fatality (and did so for a while, zerging a few DGS with Fatality + Blender + Hero Society out there all to contest pirates), which only lasted until surreal showed up. When surreal came and refused to take any allies, Blender flipped pirate, Fatality left server, and once again HS tried to get on surreal's good side, and failed. Then comes the 'threat' of Disaster, with Gilgamesh literally saying in shout chat "We already told DISASTER, if they come here we're transferring". Fast forward a month; Disaster doesn't come to Kraken. HS transfers anyway, knowing they've run out of people to try to ally and knowing they can't compete.

Incursion stopped playing when he realized he had no chance to queue 1's since his leech ollo's couldn't carry him and his guild was ♥♥♥♥ and just looking for a large group to ally with.

http://imgur.com/a/BSlm9

Shoutout to Pope and Gazwaz, only two people all season who beat me outside of AFK entries o/

http://imgur.com/a/3j8fE

Quote Originally Posted by Solicited View Post
    Don't get it twisted.
    Meh, "it" is a point of view being given from multiple angles, yours being one of them. But when I get information from 4 different people involved in this, and their story adds up a ♥♥♥♥load more than yours does, I get this really weird feeling theirs is the less-twisted version.

Speaking of twisting, where's the final screenshot of all 3 rounds? Your posting screenshots of 1v1 fights in arenas is akin to grandmaster Theo in that there's a LOT of incriminating information left out, and quite a bit of mud-flinging on the terms of using consumables in an arena. This isn't launch anymore. I don't see what using consumables, an item that is allowed in that arena, has to do with anything. If you're refusing to use them to fluff your own ego, then that's your fault. Also, what's with posting a screenie of the rankings Incursion obviously wasn't in? Trying to figure out why all the fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Solicited View Post
    Don't get it twisted. Hero Society started prepping their transfer LONG before the thought of DISASTER even came about. They tried to ally with Fatality (and did so for a while, zerging a few DGS with Fatality + Blender + Hero Society out there all to contest pirates), which only lasted until surreal showed up. When surreal came and refused to take any allies, Blender flipped pirate, Fatality left server, and once again HS tried to get on surreal's good side, and failed. Then comes the 'threat' of Disaster, with Gilgamesh literally saying in shout chat "We already told DISASTER, if they come here we're transferring". Fast forward a month; Disaster doesn't come to Kraken. HS transfers anyway, knowing they've run out of people to try to ally and knowing they can't compete.

Incursion stopped playing when he realized he had no chance to queue 1's since his leech ollo's couldn't carry him and his guild was ♥♥♥♥ and just looking for a large group to ally with.

http://imgur.com/a/BSlm9

Shoutout to Pope and Gazwaz, only two people all season who beat me outside of AFK entries o/

http://imgur.com/a/3j8fE
    huh weird looks like im number 1 with a 99.3% win rate. Nice 93% though i wonder who you lost to. Me =3

trigga if he still plays can confirm that -7% was from him not you haha =)
    http://imgur.com/a/91IbH

nice getting #1 when i wasnt around though

The best I did vs you 2-0(i win) best you did to me 1-1-1( tie) same class and you had 600+ gs advantage and plate =)
    Incursion
    Synergy

Creator of the Incursion smile =)

Quote Originally Posted by Incursion View Post
    huh weird looks like im number 1 with a 99.3% win rate. Nice 93% though i wonder who you lost to. Me =3

trigga if he still plays can confirm that -7% was from him not you haha =)
    http://imgur.com/a/91IbH

nice getting #1 when i wasnt around though

The best I did vs you 2-0(i win) best you did to me 1-1-1( tie) same class and you had 600+ gs advantage and plate =)
    I didn't even start q'ing until 3 weeks into season, obviously I'm not going to be able to catch up to you and Hyperion who magically got +100 points every night during the last week while I sat in 2 hour queues. It's funny that you say that I never won, yet clearly in the second screenshot, you can see a victory on my side? Oh let me guess, you "weren't playing" and yet you have 7721 rating, clearing showing it was the season you got Rank 1, and lost to me. This followed by ties where obviously I'm not going to outdps fully potted abolisher w/hp pots in under 8 minutes =)

Why not queue on Kraken anymore friend?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast