+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Skill Queue NA & EU Discussion Thread (Testing Period)

Works like a charm from New Zealand with ~180 ping, this update is a godsend.

Endless arrows and mana stars are absolutely horrible. So incredibly slow. Trion is going to pull this right? Do you truly expect people to want to play this game for a month with skills like this? I guess you'll find out truly how many OCE and SEA players you have when they all quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Skill Queue will allow players with higher pings to continue to fight on the same level as their lower ping counterparts. This way no one is at a greater disadvantage while in battle. The system will also dynamically speed up or speed down combat depending on who is involved and what their ping times are. After this update, you may notice some skills will fire more slowly when you are alone versus when you’re in a mass combat situation. That is the skill queue attempting to adjust your combat speed to match the others in combat.

i dont see where this is going to help this is a joke u guys are kidding right
    Changing depending on ping is a joke... Stats should always be the same... Make it a default speed for everyone or turn it back to the original way. Speed shouldn't vary depending on ping...

Endless arrows and mana stars are absolutely horrible. So incredibly slow. Trion is going to pull this right? Do you truly expect people to want to play this game for a month with skills like this? I guess you'll find out truly how many OCE and SEA players you have when they all quit.
    Trivalparoxysm || Kyrios

100% agree

Darkrunners are meant to have speed within attacks... because I have good ping you guys nerf me.. Thanks x_x

I don't understand why people with +200 ping force themselves to play the game and complain about it.

As EU player i don't go to NA servers to complain about bad responsiveness of my char.

Trion PLS let the new skills stay on live servers they are 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    Sounds like something we had noticed during testing on ETS with player of a higher ping (ie Brazil and other distant locations). Still it's nice seeing how this is functioning on live rather than the extremely small group that was part of ETS or the handful of people that are actually on PTS.

For those in Brazil, Australia, anywhere that isn't the US or EU (provided you're playing on the appropriate server) - it's unfortunate but you're playing from an unsupported region. Short of having some sort of agreement with a publisher in that region to manage the game there (which would likely result in starting from scratch unless some sort of promotional event to help ease the transition over) or Trion themselves finding a way to justify the cost of managing a server based in a specific region and migrating character data, you're going to experience issues. That being said do try to keep in mind this isn't the final version of the system and more changes will likely be made based on the feedback of everyone, however there's no guarantee that the system will allow you (or anyone here) to play without latency affecting things.

Players in NA that try playing games in KR or JP and vice versa experience the same issues, this isn't anything new or specific to ArcheAge.
    Just this. Its really nice that there are still some thinking people in this community!

Gonna repeat this question yet again since we have had several more posts of ppl liking the skill queue, but no reply to the question:

Quote Originally Posted by Shalille View Post
    For the ppl who say this is working, can you tell us when you are able to click the second skill in order to queue it ? A single click not mashing a key, and for non KR skills, eg overwhelm->shadowsmite

Imagine the global cooldown animation on your skill bars is a clock, would you say you can click the new skill (shadowsmite) when the global cooldown animation (from overwhelm) is at 9 pm , 10 pm , 11 pm on the clockface ?
    How early can you click and still get the skill queued, if you click too early it wont be queued.

For me its about 11:30 pm, which is virtually no queue at all. And no different then prepatch. If i click any sooner it wont queue the skill.
    I'm wondering if the ppl reporting positive skill queue are actually just receiving faster ping based KR skills firing+ the ability to interrupt these with other moves without being animation locked, so it feels like a dps buff.

Is the actual skill queuing for normal abilities (besides interrupting tripleslash/endlessarrows/etc) actually working for anyone ?
    And if it does is it also only working for ppl with low ping ?

Please, just go away, people are here to leave feedback on their experience with these changes, and all you are doing is diluting the thread white knighting the changes.
    It works fine for you? I'm glad, so leave your feedback and move on.

Endless is SO GOOD!!! plz keep this!!!

remember this is "NORTH AMERICAN" server.

plz don't listen to ppl with low ping and live in out side of north america.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast