What mod is this?
    ctrl+v

<Tea Time for Kittens>

J A E S U

Quote Originally Posted by AeroSolz View Post
    the 3 way Royale has begun.
    but we all know who is going to win
    LMAO.

You sure changed your guild tag in your sig REALLY fast.

exdeeeeee
    hahahahadeadgamehahahaha

hahahahaPVP2HARDhahahaha

allmyfriendsquit

Quote Originally Posted by Delaque View Post
    Hi you should meet rad he is your counter part in memes legendary Ayanad Wave Short spear. Instead of free apex he hands out 10/10 Kappas
    My boy dwight is very passionate. He enjoys passion very much so. Kappa 10/10 also Del ask scrub if hes as pumped as I am for the mcgregor diaz 2 tomorrow night

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    My boy dwight is very passionate. He enjoys passion very much so. Kappa 10/10 also Del ask scrub if hes as pumped as I am for the mcgregor diaz 2 tomorrow night
    McGregor needs to win. Most of that card is stacked though. Looking forward to getting baked and making a night of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post

Before we came to Kyrios we negotiated a system where 4 separate guilds would fight as isolated entitys, but it fell apart before we even got there are SlayerS and especially NaCl violated the agreement and brought everyone they could find simply so they could win.
    I'm glad you're finally promoting growth - but please remember SlayerS was the only guild who didn't ally with anyone else. To our own downfall apparently.

NaCl had everyone who was pirate
    DISASTER worked with Gank Bus on day one
    SlayerS sieged another East guild first rotation to prove we were on our own.

Also you guys got to Kyrios 2 weeks late. SlayerS and NaCl had been slugging it out for a fortnight.

Probably why SlayerS was the first of the three to die. Our faith in honorable agreements was miss-placed.

That being said - all the best on Morpheus - and if you put as much effort into promoting a healthy server as you have, in the past, killing them - it might one day in the far far future be a place worth looking at.

Again, I have my doubts.
    OLDMATE
    Snazzy Seagull
    of
    <lllllll>

CONVICTION PIRATE

THERE BE PIRATES IN THESE WATERS

Oh i am. Ill be more pumped if Power realizes not everyday will be like the first day of transfers and stays for pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubcake View Post
    Oh i am. Ill be more pumped if Power realizes not everyday will be like the first day of transfers and stays for pvp.
    Theres PvP in the game? :^)

Quote Originally Posted by disciprine View Post
    I'm glad you're finally promoting growth - but please remember SlayerS was the only guild who didn't ally with anyone else. To our own downfall apparently.

NaCl had everyone who was pirate
    DISASTER worked with Gank Bus on day one
    SlayerS sieged another East guild first rotation to prove we were on our own.

Also you guys got to Kyrios 2 weeks late. SlayerS and NaCl had been slugging it out for a fortnight.

Probably why SlayerS was the first of the three to die. Our faith in honorable agreements was miss-placed.

That being said - all the best on Morpheus - and if you put as much effort into promoting a healthy server as you have, in the past, killing them - it might one day in the far far future be a place worth looking at.

Again, I have my doubts.
    omg pls u guys allied with warden and tt6 day 1 & then sieged them thinking they wouldnt get upset

pls -_-
    faction traitor
    guild traitor
    u name it

Theres PvP in the game? :^)
    da

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast