+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Bharat / India

Hello from Bharat / India

I know the Archeage developers hate India (cuz we dont have the game in our region yet - not in steam atleast)

So I thought why not say Hi and make everyone feel uncomfortable.
    You can post your curry / call center / ♥♥♥♥ jokes in the comments below

Make no mistake I will try my best to impact positively on this game's progress through Alpha/beta as well as help the community as much as I can.

-----------------

I have played during CB3 and I must say. for a game that has SO MUCH reference to Indian history and nomenclature; it lacks when it comes to getting the Indians involved.

I am certain that in the development team in the 'west' or in Korea, there are many developers who are from India.

PS: The server name Aranzeb, is actually an ancient Indian ruler's name correctly spelt as Aurangzeb. That was just 1 example. Any other indian playing this game would agree.

Welcome to the forum xD you taught me a fact today and I respect that! I will be sharing that fact because I love facts xD welcome!
    Trade Pack Security Ltd

Here to make sure you and your Trade Pack are delivered safe!
    EU-KYPROSA-EAST CONTINENT
    APPLY NOW!

I actually misread the server name as Aurangzeb... when i logged in for the first time...
    Light cannot exist without darkness, good cannot exist without evil. I am the necessary evil

... it says I need to lengthen my reply to a minimum 10 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Desta View Post
    Welcome to the forum xD you taught me a fact today and I respect that! I will be sharing that fact because I love facts xD welcome!
    Here's another FACT since you are such a FACT JUNKIE. Bharat is a masculine name yet people in India refer to the country as a mother (like most people in most countries do). In reality they're all just idiots.

do you own a scooter?

You'll see alot of indian references esp on the East continent. One of the mai cities is called mahadevi <- super sanskrit

Also welcome to ArcheAge! My parents are from West Bengal, I however was born and raised in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by freetoplay View Post
    do you own a scooter?
    I own a Yamaha Vmax 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by DromRekkin View Post
    You'll see alot of indian references esp on the East continent. One of the mai cities is called mahadevi <- super sanskrit

Also welcome to ArcheAge! My parents are from West Bengal, I however was born and raised in the states.
    Bangla mone achhe ?

Hello and welcome to the forums! I wouldn't believe the devs hate India, I'm sure they welcome the potential gamer-base there!
    "We, as Gamers, are the Exemplars to One Another. Whether we are Veteran or Rookie, We Set the Stakes. We Set the Example."
    -Dexen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast