+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 86

Thread: An opinion on Blank

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    17

    An opinion on Blank

    You are no different then barcode. You came here to do the same thing. Free farm. Some have forgotten what you did when you first came here. I HAVE NOT!! Bloodlusting (and dont give me that crap about you only did it to defend yourselves, many of your members camped the wind scour bridge for weeks with hatemylife). I know this because my guild was called out to fight you SEVERAL times. Ganking is pirating!! Lets not forget the 3 castles you now own. 2 of which was owned by fellow faction guilds. Why did you siege theirs?! Free farm!! You took over game content such as red dragon and DGS, along with several others. Yeah you did invite others from faction, but the raids were mostly your people (my guess: To increase your chances of getting the good stuff) and if anyone even dared show up to DGS, you instantly killed them!!
    You make me laugh!! Now that there is real competition on server (Barcode), you cower and are preparing to run to another dead server to free farm it. BYE - dont let the door hit you in the bum on your way out!!

    If you are from barcode and you are reading this. Still dont like you, but thanks!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Crooture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    175
    Ahh, so that's where Hatemylife has been.

  3. #3
    Member LadyofAzure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Hanure/Kadum
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatterbug View Post
    You are no different then barcode. You came here to do the same thing. Free farm. Some have forgotten what you did when you first came here. I HAVE NOT!! Bloodlusting (and dont give me that crap about you only did it to defend yourselves, many of your members camped the wind scour bridge for weeks with hatemylife). I know this because my guild was called out to fight you SEVERAL times. Ganking is pirating!! Lets not forget the 3 castles you now own. 2 of which was owned by fellow faction guilds. Why did you siege theirs?! Free farm!! You took over game content such as red dragon and DGS, along with several others. Yeah you did invite others from faction, but the raids were mostly your people (my guess: To increase your chances of getting the good stuff) and if anyone even dared show up to DGS, you instantly killed them!!
    You make me laugh!! Now that there is real competition on server (Barcode), you cower and are preparing to run to another dead server to free farm it. BYE - dont let the door hit you in the bum on your way out!!

    If you are from barcode and you are reading this. Still dont like you, but thanks!!
    I have to keep reminding myself that literally the oldest person in Blank is a child and that they were originally pirates in the first place. They aren't to be trusted nor to be sided with. Now that they are getting their ♥♥♥♥♥ handed to them, they turn on the very faction they were begging to help them fight against barcode to make them feel better because they were demoralized.

    The leader of my guild visited their teamspeak after they asked us to merge with them. He asked them if they were just doing this just to get the extra numbers and if they really didn't care about us and all they did was giggle like little girls. It goes to show the very standards of that guild. They sieged 3 castles and don't do half the work they are suppose to with any of them, hell they don't even do the mana towers. Instead they keep the faction from doing them by purpling because 'LOL we need peevipee. MEMES. Wtb pvpppp' They don't care. They are kids. All they know how to do is talk ♥♥♥♥ in faction and fight against pug raids.

    Yes it's hard now with Barcode zerg being back, but maybe both guilds will leave again and the server will have another chance to recover and grow a little. Maybe.
    ✯Kadum Pirate✯
    Firran Princess
    ♡Faelis
    <Schemin Seamen>

  4. #4
    Senior Member Suffuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    409
    Our reasons for sieging Nakama should've been very apparent. There's no malice in the taking of Militia's Castle; they were at a stage where they had nearly 0 chance of defending it, due to most of their PvPers leaving for Nakama (and/or Titan via Nakama). We talked to them in length, helped them gear their members, and moved control of said castle to a group who could fund/fend off on of the other strong guilds on the server.

    As far as I know, they left Nazar to get away from the massive influx of Pirate groups (3 new groups transferred in). They were a 30 man guild, coming to Hanure, it's moreso finding a server where there are guilds of similar size/fighting power. Was it pretty easy to then free-farm? Apparently.

    Also to the comment from Faelis; Ooookin never talked to a single person in Blank who is an officer. He came and talked to 3 random people, not to Pure, not to Burtt, not to Stella. Blank has no particular reason to stay on Hanure, they figured they'd give it a shot contesting Barcode if the East wanted to muster their forces. Ooookin took a decade to respond (because apparently 3 days to think on it is far too short), and Militia got a bit drunk. If people won't group up and contest, then there's little point in doing so. We've little obligation to those too petty to set aside their disdain and work for a superordinate goal; we can't help those who won't help themselves.

    It's little wonder that Barcode managed to free-farm for so long in the first place.

  5. #5
    I am the oldest person in Blank and I am pretty sure I am one of the older people in the server. The last time I was at windscour bridge I was with hatemylife and we were defending a green freighter from a red, I am pretty sure it was Kenneth's freighter.

  6. #6
    Member LadyofAzure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Hanure/Kadum
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffuri View Post
    Our reasons for sieging Nakama should've been very apparent. There's no malice in the taking of Militia's Castle; they were at a stage where they had nearly 0 chance of defending it, due to most of their PvPers leaving for Nakama (and/or Titan via Nakama). We talked to them in length, helped them gear their members, and moved control of said castle to a group who could fund/fend off on of the other strong guilds on the server.

    As far as I know, they left Nazar to get away from the massive influx of Pirate groups (3 new groups transferred in). They were a 30 man guild, coming to Hanure, it's moreso finding a server where there are guilds of similar size/fighting power. Was it pretty easy to then free-farm? Apparently.

    Also to the comment from Faelis; Ooookin never talked to a single person in Blank who is an officer. He came and talked to 3 random people, not to Pure, not to Burtt, not to Stella. Blank has no particular reason to stay on Hanure, they figured they'd give it a shot contesting Barcode if the East wanted to muster their forces. Ooookin took a decade to respond (because apparently 3 days to think on it is far too short), and Militia got a bit drunk. If people won't group up and contest, then there's little point in doing so. We've little obligation to those too petty to set aside their disdain and work for a superordinate goal; we can't help those who won't help themselves.

    It's little wonder that Barcode managed to free-farm for so long in the first place.
    So I'm guessing the right way to get the east on their side was to make everyone utterly hate them again. Riiiiiight.

    The guild as a whole never really tried to get the east together to contest or do anything. Might have mentioned it in nation or faction a few times, but never attempted to go in the ts's of the people they've screwed over so many times to maybe talk it out and get together on these things and organize - instead told us to come to your ts and giggle and look at -h e n t a i- wtf.

    I guess purpling on me and taking my DS packs bc wtb pvp is the right way to get me on your side. Okay.
    I guess purpling on the east while Ooookin was trying to lead a raid to get a mana towers was the best way to get the east to help. Okay.
    I guess purpling on the east at every one of our crs is going to get us to help you ♥♥♥♥s. Okay.

    Vanaris please. After how much you've proved to be a nuisance, I'd hush if I were you. You did much of nothing for Militia and as soon as you get burned you can't keep your mouth shut. Just because you don't like Ooookin you try to sabotage MM raids or won't shut up and help lead considering you are a 'hero'

    I'm sorry but you have to be a special kind of dumb to think that Blank can make a whole faction hate them, then expect everyone to turn around and help them for 'superordinate' goals. Oh well lol.
    ✯Kadum Pirate✯
    Firran Princess
    ♡Faelis
    <Schemin Seamen>

  7. #7


    We're just an rp guild xd
    Burtt
    Hanure east
    <Blank>

  8. #8
    Senior Member Suffuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyofAzure View Post
    So I'm guessing the right way to get the east on their side was to make everyone utterly hate them again. Riiiiiight.

    The guild as a whole never really tried to get the east together to contest or do anything. Might have mentioned it in nation or faction a few times, but never attempted to go in the ts's of the people they've screwed over so many times to maybe talk it out and get together on these things and organize - instead told us to come to your ts and giggle and look at -h e n t a i- wtf.

    I guess purpling on me and taking my DS packs bc wtb pvp is the right way to get me on your side. Okay.
    I guess purpling on the east while Ooookin was trying to lead a raid to get a mana towers was the best way to get the east to help. Okay.
    I guess purpling on the east at every one of our crs is going to get us to help you ♥♥♥♥s. Okay.

    Vanaris please. After how much you've proved to be a nuisance, I'd hush if I were you. You did much of nothing for Militia and as soon as you get burned you can't keep your mouth shut. Just because you don't like Ooookin you try to sabotage MM raids or won't shut up and help lead considering you are a 'hero'

    I'm sorry but you have to be a special kind of dumb to think that Blank can make a whole faction hate them, then expect everyone to turn around and help them for 'superordinate' goals. Oh well lol.
    Once again, you can't use things that happened after refusing to do something to justify refusing to do it.

    Not really sure what you're referring to as "Doing much of nothing for Militia"; any time there was an opportunity to fight Blank, I was there. Ooookin was trying to steal larders in Hellswamp? I was there. Random guildie wanted to use my merch for their sunken ships? Sure, lemme bring my alt. I ran 36 of the 60 Marketplace packs to Nuimari (Before going to CR), sent all the coins to Kagey. If someone was getting jumped when I was on, I went. I'm not sure what you're getting at; I've no animosity to anyone in Militia besides Kagey/Oookin, and even then, it's not much.

    Once I was in Blank, I helped some people in Militia who were concerned about their Trade Runs being jacked by Blank/people associated with Blank not be ganked by said people, since they asked if I could. I helped facilitate several of the pack selling deals done between our guilds, so that Militia could get a good deal of gold for things they had no use for.

    As for the TS ♥♥♥♥♥♥ crap, I've no idea who that was; noone from the Officers/people I talk to frequently asked Ooookin or you/anyone to come look at lewd stuff. What individual members do with others they know personally is none of my business. They are done trying to work with you guys, so of course they'll do whatever they want with the faction that won't help themselves.

    Let some good majority of the faction hate Blank; perhaps it'll push them to action and they'll actually do something. For those that don't hate Blank, good. It's a game, Blank are people just like you.

    ¸¸♬ˇ¯ˇ♩¸¸♪ˇRemember, Blank Loves You!¸¸♬ˇ¯ˇ♩¸¸♪ˇ

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    110
    ¸¸♬ˇ¯ˇ♩¸¸♪ˇRemember, Blank Loves You!¸¸♬ˇ¯ˇ♩¸¸♪ˇ

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatterbug View Post
    You are no different then barcode. You came here to do the same thing. Free farm. Some have forgotten what you did when you first came here. I HAVE NOT!! Bloodlusting (and dont give me that crap about you only did it to defend yourselves, many of your members camped the wind scour bridge for weeks with hatemylife). I know this because my guild was called out to fight you SEVERAL times. Ganking is pirating!! Lets not forget the 3 castles you now own. 2 of which was owned by fellow faction guilds. Why did you siege theirs?! Free farm!! You took over game content such as red dragon and DGS, along with several others. Yeah you did invite others from faction, but the raids were mostly your people (my guess: To increase your chances of getting the good stuff) and if anyone even dared show up to DGS, you instantly killed them!!
    You make me laugh!! Now that there is real competition on server (Barcode), you cower and are preparing to run to another dead server to free farm it. BYE - dont let the door hit you in the bum on your way out!!

    If you are from barcode and you are reading this. Still dont like you, but thanks!!
    "You are no different than Barcode"
    "If you are from Barcode and reading this, still don't like you, but thanks"

    The Stockholm Syndrome is real. I legitimately think that this server just likes to be killed by Barcode. On any other server, when a guild kills everyone, they create animosity towards them. On Hanure, they get praised and worshiped, and when someone threatens their captors, they flip their ♥♥♥♥. Some of you were actually glad that Barcode came back to zerg the server down, lol?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts