+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: An opinion on Blank

Blank said they didn't leave Nazaar on account of Barcode.

" Against popular belief, We were not ran off by <Barcode> in fact, I'd be surprised if they are even still a guild in a month from now."

I guess they ain't being run off by Barcode again this time?

<Blank> is now <Blankie>
    #SheepieLives!

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliburr View Post
    faelis would be the best hero
    I support this movement
    #Faelis4hero

Support the campaign now at your local voting machine and have a chance to speak to the woman herself :O

Quote Originally Posted by Ecm View Post
    I support this movement
    #Faelis4hero

Support the campaign now at your local voting machine and have a chance to speak to the woman herself :O
    <3 <3 <3
    ✯Kadum Pirate✯
    Firran Princess
    ♡Faelis
    <Schemin Seamen>

why is there no suicide command in archeage
    >When a 6k dr wants to duel you

Quote Originally Posted by Elfred View Post
    Blank said they didn't leave Nazaar on account of Barcode.

" Against popular belief, We were not ran off by <Barcode> in fact, I'd be surprised if they are even still a guild in a month from now."

I guess they ain't being run off by Barcode again this time?

<Blank> is now <Blankie>
    The meme name was Blanketless.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyofAzure View Post
    Well considering the gr/cr raids are mostly made up of farmers with <4kgs and are not experienced with following raid commands in pvp, yeah. Its completely beyond me too lmao
    >making excuses

>implying that if your raids weren't pub cr/gr raids with <4k gs you'd have a chance because all of you are simply so good and experienced with following raid commands in pvp.

And even if you weren't implying that, that's even worse. There's no version of this where you end up beating blank unless you outnumber them.

(them xferring off also counts, I guess)
    retired?

aa forums better than the game

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstiick View Post
    >making excuses

>implying that if your raids weren't pub cr/gr raids with <4k gs you'd have a chance because all of you are simply so good and experienced with following raid commands in pvp.

And even if you weren't implying that, that's even worse. There's no version of this where you end up beating blank unless you outnumber them.

Your replies are kinda getting boring now. Next please.
    ✯Kadum Pirate✯
    Firran Princess
    ♡Faelis
    <Schemin Seamen>

>making excuses

>♥♥♥♥ talking
    >more ♥♥♥♥ talking
    >did i mention ♥♥♥♥ talking?
    >When a 6k dr wants to duel you

wow this Faelis person is legitimately ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed. So what if blanks were dicks to you before? They are not as "mean" as barcode is and you had the chance to fight and maybe even defeat barcode which would result in them xferring/quitting and blank wouldn't purple on you obviously cause you helped them. But no. You're too ♥♥♥♥ing proud in a video game. You'd rather gloat and be happy about blank's fall that you don't even think about what happens next. In a month from now you'll be saying the same ♥♥♥♥ and crying about a barcode cause the state of the server/game and your butthurtness is a virtuous circle and you deserve every obnoxious thing blank did/does/will do to you and all of the east with a similar mindset.

As for the castles, they aren't "supposed" to do anything. If they want to, they will, if they don't, they won't. simple as. Which is why the castles are owned by GUILDS and not FACTIONS.

Also of course they were doing this just for the extra numbers. Noone really cares about you, you're simply meat shields and pawns - as you should be.

p.s. complaining about "kids" in a game? lmao humor me pls
    Barcode didn't want to really pvp anyone who are you fooling,flat out said that other servers had too strong of guilds and they would have to work with them, but why would a80 man strong guild need to work with anyone as far as others servers go? Maybe because Barcode is afraid of losing or even testing themselves on a big stage. One thing Blank and Barcode have in common is they like to talk random s*&^ as if they are a quality pvp guild and yet both guilds action scream pu&^% mindset and tactics in a already carebear game. If both guilds had to truly fight against pvp guilds that had there s*&^ together you both would be sitting in a corner rocking back and forth crying from trauma.Instead of making a zillion posts and a zillion faction chat memes/troll/crying take that gear and go after the top Na guilds on other servers because neither of you are even close. But I mean clearly you already know this on the lowest servers.

Did Blank leave for Nazar yet, I still have packs left to run on Nazar while I can before I get purpled on and my packs stolen. rip

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast