+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Questions on Phantasm [Occ - Aura - Song]

Quote Originally Posted by Vr4r3X View Post
    so many working counters against sk-engages. Don't see the real usage of a sk against a skilled raid.
    In dr-age just mirror their movement and kill the backline-dps with a disciplined dps-train.
    The only useful fact is that playing sk mostly prevents from being first target.

ask the backline low pdef dps how long they live when a leg T6+ archer/dr focusses them. You can't even have enough healers/sk to counter that if high-dps meets skill/movement.
    In an unbalanced raid maybe, but you should have people like DRs hunting those archers just like you have your own archers hunting the enemy DPS clothies.SKs still have the same role in all this and still do it well.

In reality, raids don't often stay that organised anyway.

I wouldn't go so far to say it's a crap spec but there are better specs.

The advice to play ode till you proc zeal is good in some regards but if you're playing with other SCs you should know that you are overwriting their heal song with a crappy heal song.

It should also be said that Dissonance is a great opener for OCC AOE combos. taking away 300+ of everyone's magic resist before blasting with with AOE magic is useful. Having zeal on top of that for crazy crits is also useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    I wouldn't go so far to say it's a crap spec but there are better specs.

The advice to play ode till you proc zeal is good in some regards but if you're playing with other SCs you should know that you are overwriting their heal song with a crappy heal song.

It should also be said that Dissonance is a great opener for OCC AOE combos. taking away 300+ of everyone's magic resist before blasting with with AOE magic is useful. Having zeal on top of that for crazy crits is also useful.
    I am not 100% sure about this but I am pretty sure they did a change on the song overwritting. Correct me if I am wrong but I think they changed it to the person who has bigger heals is the one who gets priority on Ode. But yeah I Dissonance is a really OP skill, mainly in large scale pvp
    ̶D̶e̶g̶u̶z̶a̶ Kingsizebigmac
    <Mutiny>
    Eanna
    Prophecy RIP
    Anthalon RIP
    Leviathan RIP
    Janudar RIP

Donations to Kingsizebigmac, Eanna Pirate. tyvm

omg <Kappa> pk guild :>

Quote Originally Posted by Deguza View Post
    I am not 100% sure about this but I am pretty sure they did a change on the song overwritting. Correct me if I am wrong but I think they changed it to the person who has bigger heals is the one who gets priority on Ode.
    No this is not in effect yet, not sure if they're talking about the highest rank will always be played or the strongest tick per second. Either way neither of these are implemented yet xD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2