+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wtb mythic obsidian greatclub

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlem View Post
    Not really sure what you mean by reasonable price when mythic gc t7 would go for over 350k crafted and min 250k for less than t7 ( i honestly dont think different tier should affect the price on a mythic greatclub). But that's not your issue. Your issue is the 200k gold limitation on face to face. If people upgrade themselves to sell the t7 mythics, they have pretty much destroyed any chance to sell them as you must decide whois going to give in and do the trade. You must be trusted or you must trust the other person 100%. Also, if you choose a proxy or a third party middle man, I wouldn't trust it either. Not sure why at this point of the game, 200k is the most you can trade when there is no limitation on how much gold you can have in your hands. Also, from coding point of you, it's extremely easy to update. So probably, there is a reason why they haven't other than technical.
    thats a long paragraph.... mythic is priceless, legendary should be reasonable...

@biggyluv
    im blowing up epics XD

OK so, here is a tip I used to get my few legendaries and eventual mythic staff...just save ALL your resources until they have another regrade event (hopefully one that unique has double chance for upgrade). Then just do AS MANY as you can to divine...do NOT do ANY of them past divine. Wait until the regrade event is over and hopefully you have around 25 or more of the divine greatclubs. Once the event is over wait until the server resets for weekly maintenance. Relog in to the server with ALL the regrade items/gold/items in your inventory. Then spam the ♥♥♥♥ out of your regrades and HOPEFULLY one goes from divine to legendary. 25x chances are a "DECENT" chance to get one legendary. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGYLUV View Post
    OK so, here is a tip I used to get my few legendaries and eventual mythic staff...just save ALL your resources until they have another regrade event (hopefully one that unique has double chance for upgrade). Then just do AS MANY as you can to divine...do NOT do ANY of them past divine. Wait until the regrade event is over and hopefully you have around 25 or more of the divine greatclubs. Once the event is over wait until the server resets for weekly maintenance. Relog in to the server with ALL the regrade items/gold/items in your inventory. Then spam the ♥♥♥♥ out of your regrades and HOPEFULLY one goes from divine to legendary. 25x chances are a "DECENT" chance to get one legendary. Good luck.
    Sounds like a plan! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGYLUV View Post
    lol did you watch my greatclub video? or your own lesson? xD hahahaahaha
    IGN : Kenny (Retired)
    Server : Kyrios (East)

so many rich people commenting here huehuehue

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlem View Post
    Not really sure what you mean by reasonable price when mythic gc t7 would go for over 350k crafted and min 250k for less than t7 ( i honestly dont think different tier should affect the price on a mythic greatclub). But that's not your issue. Your issue is the 200k gold limitation on face to face. If people upgrade themselves to sell the t7 mythics, they have pretty much destroyed any chance to sell them as you must decide whois going to give in and do the trade. You must be trusted or you must trust the other person 100%. Also, if you choose a proxy or a third party middle man, I wouldn't trust it either. Not sure why at this point of the game, 200k is the most you can trade when there is no limitation on how much gold you can have in your hands. Also, from coding point of you, it's extremely easy to update. So probably, there is a reason why they haven't other than technical.
    Surprised to hear you say this Neha, given how seasoned you are. You just need to trade gold amd agree on how many SoJs to include to make up for the rest of the coin. Problem solved.

Kenny,
    you did it after server reset? and did you do it AFTER the regrade event was over? I still regret not waiting for server reset to do the ones I saved up...

Still looking

Find me armor shard x 20 bby.
    IGN : Kenny (Retired)
    Server : Kyrios (East)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2