+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Concern about the game

Concern about the game

Why do they have to do this premium stuff. If i have to skip a month of premium and i see all my houses get destroyed cos of this... This basically force u to premium forever. Why can they just let us pay taxes even if we dont have premium?
    This thing really made me lose interest on this game.
    The night is dark and full of terrors

You might inform yourself a little more before creating useless threads.

You'll be able to buy "premium currency" with in-game currency, meaning you can build and own houses without having to spend $/.
    Kyprosa - Nuian Shadowblade
    Ultima Online and Lineage 2 veteran.

He is only messenger, there will be more of them, way more, the whole world will be in chaos!
    Be prepared guys, I gave my warning! Be pared to see true nature of your selves!

Lol. Didnt expected this kind of reply, the classic fanboy reply. U MISSED MY POINT. Even if i buy the premium whit cash/in game money I DONT CARE i WIll buy it if i like the game becase he give me extra feature. But the point is: if i no longer can pay it because i'm away 1 month or more my house will be gone...

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessLord View Post
    Lol. Didnt expected this kind of reply, the classic fanboy reply. U MISSED MY POINT. Even if i buy the premium whit cash/in game money I DONT CARE i WIll buy it if i like the game becase he give me extra feature. But the point is: if i no longer can pay it because i'm away 1 month or more my house will be gone...
    The world has limited space for houses. If every single player would be able to build houses and stop playing, there would be no more space for even active players / premiums to build upon. Such is ArcheAge... there simply isn't enough housing/farming space.

just consider this house , an apartment you are renting and you left that apartment for a month no notice and they gave you an extra two weeks to pay before they move all your stuff out... so you had a month and a half to pay. Before they possible move all your stuff out. Your house might not get destroyed even tho likely espically if lots are taken up. If you arent playing the game why should they leave your house their forever, the land is currently limited. You already know the consequences no matter the reasons, i could lose my house from getting deployed but its just something you have to realize is part of the game. you can also share your house i believe with family and they could help pay for it, but not 100% sure about that.

Why should a Free To Play player get all the same benefits as somebody who is actively paying premium?

If I pay Premium for the benefit of extended crafting and a house, then somebody comes along, buys Patron status once (maybe with in-game gold), gets their house then cancels the subscription, why should he keep his house when I have to keep paying a subscription for mine?

Paying for extra service is not an unusual concept.
    If you order something and want it next day delivery, you pay extra.
    If you want to go from a small coffee to a large, you pay extra.
    If you want to get advanced full protection from your free virus guard, you pay for it.

Everyone is lucky to be able to play ArcheAge for FREE when it released. As far as I know there isn't even a buy-in cost! You just download it and play!
    Nobody is being treated unfairly here.

It really isn't criminal for Trion / XL to reward players that actually pay them money (persistently) to help maintain the servers and the game.

Remember, at F2P level you can share a home with somebody that does pay for it, you just need added to their permission list.
    If you want to OWN a house, you're going to have to stop being tight, reach into your pocket and pay for it. Housing is only one area of Arche Age.

If ppl could pay taxes for u that could be intersting. About the open world stuff, i arleady know since i played on the russian servers for a while. And i also know they there are multiple servers and multiple ones are gonna get added...
    Ok i get that i have to pay like a rent but a full sub? For not playing?

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessLord View Post
    Ok i get that i have to pay like a rent but a full sub? For not playing?
    Not at all. If you don't want to play ArcheAge any more, cancel your subscription.
    If you're not going to play ArcheAge anyway, then what reason is there for you to keep your house?
    If one day you want to return to ArcheAge, then you'll just have to reclaim a plot of land.

Remember, When your house is destroyed you automatically get your "schematics" back. You don't leave empty handed.

Well thats good atleast. i'll give a try to the housing then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast