+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Maintenance: 9/21/16 at 8:00 AM PDT [COMPLETED]

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

ArcheAge North America Maintenance: 9/21/16 at 8:00 AM PDT [COMPLETED]

3:22 PM PDT Update: Morpheus is unlocked and available for play. Sorry for the delay and thanks for waiting.

3:07 PM PDT Update: Morpheus Server is online and locked for internal verification. If everything checks out it will be unlocked for use within the next 15 minutes.

2:00 PM PDT Update: We're narrowing in on the solution to the issue. No ETA as of yet. We'll continue updating as we progress.

1:10 PM PDT Update: Morpheus is still offline and is being reviewed by both Trion and XLGAMES teams. We've identified the cause of the problem and are working to resolve it. We'll provide a new ETA as soon as we have one.

11:45 AM PDT Update: Aranzeb-NA, Kyrios-NA, Ollo-NA, Tahyang-NA, Salphira-NA, Kraken-NA, Nazar-NA and Hanure-NA are current unlocking and will be available for play momentarily. Morpheus-NA is cranky this morning and is still offline. It's possible that it will take longer than the current estimate of 12:30pm PDT. More updates to follow.

10:35 AM PDT Update: All - we're going to need another hour and a half this morning as we've run into minor issues. The new ETA for NA server availability is 12:30pm PDT. Thanks and sorry.

8:00 AM PDT Update: All servers are down and maintenance has begun.

Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PDT (UTC-7) on Wednesday, September 21 for weekly maintenance.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime. A download of approximately ~128 MB will accompany this downtime.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers when they are updated. If you do, you will be unable to go back to the North American servers until this update is completed, or the game will ask you to re-download the full client.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

Confused I am, another September update?
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...M-PDT-COMPLETE

Quote Originally Posted by Strikerouge View Post
    Confused I am, another September update?
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...M-PDT-COMPLETE
    There is an update EVERY WEDNESDAY of each week.
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbone827 View Post
    There is an update EVERY WEDNESDAY of each week.
    Why thank you, I must however point out that you misunderstood what I am saying. I am saying that last week we had the September update, that update is one that occurs once a month for monthly new content. Which Celestrata is saying we are having again this week, which if you read what I was saying, I was questioning Celestrata on the "September update" portion of her post.

Seraphina seems to be still in holiday mode :-)
    Kurita

Member of the "White Knight Foundation" :-)
    EU - Haranya / KR - Haranya / RU - Haranya :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Strikerouge View Post
    Why thank you, I must however point out that you misunderstood what I am saying. I am saying that last week we had the September update, that update is one that occurs once a month for monthly new content. Which Celestrata is saying we are having again this week, which if you read what I was saying, I was questioning Celestrata on the "September update" portion of her post.
    I guess I DID misunderstand you, sorry.
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

That copy-paste again...

Do i need to re-download the entire game? because when i hit the update button it starts from the beginning (10.6gb)
    and it only happens on the NA Server, the Eu server works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedrikor View Post
    Do i need to re-download the entire game? because when i hit the update button it starts from the beginning (10.6gb)
    and it only happens on the NA Server, the Eu server works fine.
    If you update EU after EU gets the update then you can not play on NA until NA is updated, or you will have to redownload the whole game.

I can not enter the game , I get that I do an update of 10GB , I realize , but when I finish again asked me to do the same update, please help

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast