+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Summon the dogs of hell in this week’s marketplace update!

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

Summon the dogs of hell in this week’s marketplace update!

These beasts prefer their steaks… well done.

Erupting from the lavaflows of Cinderstone Moor, this week’s newest pet is ready to set the world on fire. Hellhounds may be somewhat domesticated, but we wouldn’t want to play a game of fetch with this fido!

Find this mutt of molten mayhem in our newest Archeum Supply Crate, or grab him from the Loyalty store.

Important Note: Starting this week, Draughts of Forgiveness will no longer be available from Archeum Supply Crates.

New Credit Items
    • Hellhound Archeum Supply Crate – 490 Credits – Contains a random selection of items, including a chance for a Superior Red Regrade Charm, a Red Regrade Charm, a Prime Weapon Temper, a Prime Armor Temper, Miraculous Lunafrosts, Synthium Shards, a Special Pirate Plushie Trove, or, rarely, a Hellhound pet!
    New Loyalty Items
    • Hellhound – 625 Loyalty Tokens
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Future Nui Character

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

So anyone that plays the KR version like to tell me when this hit their version cause I don't remember it.

Going to check the RU site cause this bugger is right out of left field.

Edit: Ok, so hit the RU store yesterday. Wondering how this thing can target an invisible enemy, but if the translation is correct stealthers have an issue with this guy... night have to get him.

Damn you AA, I just got my loyalty above 700.
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Retired from Eanna [Hasla, Lutesong, Rokhala island]
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan
    -
    In honor and memory of Quillodon. Thiol's child, God of Yata, Heavenly Protector of explorers, Keeper of the hidden library and Erenor's story

That would be kinda funny if they sold us a soulmule stealth donkey few weeks ago, and then a stealth detecting hellhound comes to counter it.

Skill set translated via Google from the RU forums:
    The hunting instinct
    Having sensed the goal, pet tracking it for about 10 seconds. The damage, which inflicts hound, increased by 30%. For the purpose of superimposed effect of "The smell of the victim."
    licking wounds
    Pet restores 4088 health units.
    "Voice!" Team
    Beagle makes a sinister growl that increases its damage by 50% for 10 seconds. This effect can not be dispelled.
    "Bite!" Team
    Beagle is able to track down the target, which operates the effect of "The smell of the victim," even if it is in a state of invisibility. If this goal is within 25 meters, gives her pet, inflicting 979 points of damage and knocking down for 2 seconds. If this goal is not nearby, pet attacks a random enemy, dealing damage equal to 979 units and slowing down for 3 seconds.
    Team "apports!"
    Hound finds temporary invulnerability to the effects of control, while acting on her stunning effects, knockback, snares and roots scattered. In addition, the pet's movement speed is increased by 50% for 10 seconds. This effect can not be dispelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    So anyone that plays the KR version like to tell me when this hit their version cause I don't remember it.

Going to check the RU site cause this bugger is right out of left field.

Edit: Ok, so hit the RU store yesterday. Wondering how this thing can target an invisible enemy, but if the translation is correct stealthers have an issue with this guy... night have to get him.

Damn you AA, I just got my loyalty above 700.
    http://static.xlgames.com/archeage/e...uru/event2.jpg

about a month ago

That reads like the first skill is a 10 sec channel to lock on to a target, afterwards the bite skill can trip the locked target even if it has stealthed since lockon.

So requires a initial visual to lockon.

More of an anti escape feature then a detection feature.

So eh...like a p2w pet?

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable View Post
    Thank you, didn't see it in the forums or the KR youtube channel which I get my news from.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyPengoo View Post
    So eh...like a p2w pet?
    Since it can be gotten though loyalty, nope.

Meh the new pet looks so cartoonish

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast