+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: its nothing personal

its nothing personal

we just think hanure is so much fun now that the server can breathe again!

how yule doin
    <ocra>

So how would you know what they said in their Raid Chat -> obviously a spy amongst them guess they better do a quick check of who is who.. and don't worry if you don't let them get any gains at any time you will find that it becomes a bother to do these and you will have no one to pvp once again - not thinking this through much are you - another transfer ?

Quote Originally Posted by SamKat View Post
    So how would you know what they said in their Raid Chat -> obviously a spy amongst them guess they better do a quick check of who is who..
    they shouted it in world chat like a public raid, west faction kinda derpy, at least the east knows how to raid up for stuff... west faction recruited like as if it was for cr/gr lmao

and don't worry if you don't let them get any gains at any time you will find that it becomes a bother to do these and you will have no one to pvp once again - not thinking this through much are you - another transfer ?
    wot transfer? dont even know what ur talking about dude, ive never transferred between servers, hanure free farm 4 lyfe. u keep saying that we're being unfair because we're pvping you at morpheus (on our home island) and at dgs (on our home oceans)... lol. its like you dont want pirates to play the game at all. why dont you write a letter to xlgames and ask them to just delete the pirate faction. cuz thats the only way you can stop us. we just want to have fun and thats what we're doing west/east faction has more content than pirates do, yet u still wanna try to take from us (which wont happen any time soon, maybe in the future +2 months)

and ghost ships dont gear ppl

brains do

hanure has been more fun ever since fake-barcode transferred off the server, west faction has been raiding up to do more things and east faction sometimes has an argument in faction chat every now and then.. like, the game is actually picking up now that people aren't scared to come out anymore so don't ruin it with ur whining SamKat
    how yule doin
    <ocra>

It's an achievement for us to help you do water team so we can steal the packs.

I think you missed what I was trying to say then.. I think its fine that you stole the packs.... its called content... your pirates and pirates do this and they should have been prepared for it... My issue is your "Rub your nose in it" post here with the video... was that necessary ? did you not want them to attempt this ? did you want them to just stay on their farms PVE ? why the rub your nose in it taunt -> of course I have been around long enough to have read many of your posts before and I wont forget the one you posted video of "How to PVP" and you then had a spy char once again in the raid of the other side and you killed them on pirate island ..
    I think your point was you wanted them to learn to PVP ? and you wanted the PVP... so your posting of this video the same hours of this feat in a boastful fashion is going to elicit the behavior you are seeking ?

My issue is your "Rub your nose in it" post here with the video... was that necessary ?
    Its just a video of people stealing packs. Are you really gonna cry about that? It's not like they didn't help take it down. Amirite? That sus guy is so nice imo. If the voice comms were muted, you'd be less offended. Just mute the video so they dont hurt your feelings

Let me play you a sad song on the worlds smallest violin...

◦.. ◦тωιχιє◦..

ϟ
    (∩˘ ˘)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚

Motto:
    "If you BELIEVE, you can ACHIEVE."

Who asked you Twixie ? no need to add your opinion here.. and nope didn't hurt my feelings as I wasn't involved in this.. I stated the obvious .. once again .. the west got rolled and here comes a "Rub your nose in it" stupid post.. its not necessary and doesn't help this server or the game

Who asked you Twixie ? no need to add your opinion here.. and nope didn't hurt my feelings as I wasn't involved in this.. I stated the obvious .. once again .. the west got rolled and here comes a "Rub your nose in it" stupid post.. its not necessary and doesn't help this server or the game
    yeah twixie stop being toxic
    Bye Archeage :-:

Who asked you Twixie ? no need to add your opinion here..
    Wow okay. so your opinion is allowed but not mine? Why can you reply to my opinion and rub it in my nose that I am not allowed to have an opinion on you... but you have an opinion on them and on ME? IRONIC.

◦.. ◦тωιχιє◦..

ϟ
    (∩˘ ˘)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚

Motto:

Quote Originally Posted by AishunBoi View Post
    yeah twixie stop being toxic
    Happy Belated Birthday! :3 Wish you all ze best cause you da best.

◦.. ◦тωιχιє◦..

ϟ
    (∩˘ ˘)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚・。゚・。゚・。゚

Motto:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast