Hi guys
    retired?

aa forums better than the game

Welcome back Chopstick
    Imra

<Squad Tier>
    Healer for life..

Quote Originally Posted by SamKat View Post
    I think you missed what I was trying to say then.. I think its fine that you stole the packs.... its called content... your pirates and pirates do this and they should have been prepared for it... My issue is your "Rub your nose in it" post here with the video... was that necessary ? did you not want them to attempt this ? did you want them to just stay on their farms PVE ? why the rub your nose in it taunt -> of course I have been around long enough to have read many of your posts before and I wont forget the one you posted video of "How to PVP" and you then had a spy char once again in the raid of the other side and you killed them on pirate island ..
    I think your point was you wanted them to learn to PVP ? and you wanted the PVP... so your posting of this video the same hours of this feat in a boastful fashion is going to elicit the behavior you are seeking ?
    It's because they're cyber online bullies lmao. They think they own the game. It's sickening. I mean, just look at this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylight View Post
    west/east faction has more content than pirates do, yet u still wanna try to take from us
    How selfish can a group of players be l zero l? They don't realize that we're all people behind the screens playing the SAME GAME they are and we have just as much of a right to those bosses as they do. Yet instead of trying to share the content and make for a BALANCED and HEALTHY server they rather be like BARCODE (HAH, funny that they bash what they are slowly BECOMING!) and CLAIM the bosses generated by the game as their own property! Talk about entitlement issues!

something something RO help plz etc
    Fatality

The only guild that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by SamKat View Post
    I think you missed what I was trying to say then.. I think its fine that you stole the packs.... its called content... your pirates and pirates do this and they should have been prepared for it... My issue is your "Rub your nose in it" post here with the video... was that necessary ? did you not want them to attempt this ? did you want them to just stay on their farms PVE ? why the rub your nose in it taunt -> of course I have been around long enough to have read many of your posts before and I wont forget the one you posted video of "How to PVP" and you then had a spy char once again in the raid of the other side and you killed them on pirate island ..
    I think your point was you wanted them to learn to PVP ? and you wanted the PVP... so your posting of this video the same hours of this feat in a boastful fashion is going to elicit the behavior you are seeking ?
    ur really gonna cry about content creation on youtube? if we wanted to "rub it in" then we would have just posted a 5 second video of everyone dying and ended it there. but this video is about pirates having fun, im allowed to make videos of a game i enjoy or else i wouldnt even be playing at all. why dont u go make ur own youtube channel and post ur own videos of ur own content so that pirates can cry about not being the subject of the video lmfao

its always the noobs who are salty, y cant u just have fun m8
    how yule doin
    <ocra>

Quote Originally Posted by Skylight View Post
    your pirates and pirates do this and they should have been prepared for it.
    there really isn't preparation available - gs on E/W factions is too low - well geared people joined pirates. Come to think of it I think that was most peoples hopes from day 1 on archeage - get lots of gear then go pirate. pirate faction is like valhalla or something, and the other factions are the real world that focuses mainly on growing and eating potatoes, and watching each other get ♥♥♥♥ed in the ♥♥♥.

Quote Originally Posted by rist View Post
    there really isn't preparation available - gs on E/W factions is too low - well geared people joined pirates. Come to think of it I think that was most peoples hopes from day 1 on archeage - get lots of gear then go pirate. pirate faction is like valhalla or something, and the other factions are the real world that focuses mainly on growing and eating potatoes, and watching each other get ♥♥♥♥ed in the ♥♥♥.
    there are geared people on both factions that could easily spend their time helping others do GT and etc for big $$$, and then use that payout for the low geared. but theres no unity on that at all. they brought like 7-8 ppl for ghost ships and that raid extended to 20+ only when we took the ship from them. if only they had that 20+ raid to begin with then maybe it wouldnt have been so damn ez to take. ppl are too lazy to play the game together in the first place.

another problem is that when you give low-geared ppl money on east/west then they just go spend it on costumes or something... u dont really see them saving up gold for gear.
    how yule doin
    <ocra>

Its kind of , well, pathetic feeling, the way some barcodes are so focused on convincing others how much fun they are having. I don't get it, its like you don't believe it yourselves or something?

Like lately, it seems like everybody is having so much fun that they are leaving the guild or server or both? Maybe just like, too much mirth for them to digest?

Anyway I am confused about who is the fake-barcode? How do we tell the difference? Wasn't Tatia the guild leader one of the ones just transferred off? Is he a fake-barcode?
    #SheepieLives!

Quote Originally Posted by Elfred View Post
    Its kind of , well, pathetic feeling, the way some barcodes are so focused on convincing others how much fun they are having. I don't get it, its like you don't believe it yourselves or something?

Like lately, it seems like everybody is having so much fun that they are leaving the guild or server or both? Maybe just like, too much mirth for them to digest?

Anyway I am confused about who is the fake-barcode? How do we tell the difference? Wasn't Tatia the guild leader one of the ones just transferred off? Is he a fake-barcode?

boomboombetty is the guild leader not tatia

also we're not barcode so i dont think you even watched the video

its not about convincing ppl we're having fun, its more like "hey thanks for making hanure great again" nam'sayin, because ever since those ppl transferred off the server and made hanure smaller, its been so much more fun than the way it was before
    how yule doin
    <ocra>

lol @ disaster buttbabby destroyed in comments xd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast