+ Reply to Thread

Thread: can we get a loot pet solution

can we get a loot pet solution

i dont care what genius idea you come up with for loot pets, even if they are different from other games

just make them please

examples -

loot pets cant loot on water / have a loot cooldown or / have a loot range or / have a loot cast time that can be interrupted by another player etc

i dont care just do it

im praying, trion
    how yule doin
    <ocra>

I have heard this idea few times but ... In most of the dungeons its not possible to summon any pet.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    I have heard this idea few times but ... In most of the dungeons its not possible to summon any pet.
    why do u need a pet in dungeons, theres like 3482949239 other ppl in the raid who will loot for you
    how yule doin
    <ocra>

Oh god pls no. It's enough with thousands of people abusing afk farming with pets on library, we don't need to have them also looting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shek View Post
    Oh god pls no. It's enough with thousands of people abusing afk farming with pets on library, we don't need to have them also looting.
    why not o:? whats bad about getting lib mats while you sleep? its not like it would crash the market for mats, since they're untradeable anyway. besides, if they added a loot pet, it would probably also have a version in the loyalty store so any patron could get it (unless f2p saved up free loyalty from events) so its not like it would be an extremely unfair advantage. but if you're thinking money from purses; with it being 15-250~ Lp per bag and chest, most of it would get trashed anyways cuz aint nobody got labor fo dat!

Quote Originally Posted by Skylight View Post
    i dont care what genius idea you come up with for loot pets, even if they are different from other games

just make them please

examples -

loot pets cant loot on water / have a loot cooldown or / have a loot range or / have a loot cast time that can be interrupted by another player etc

i dont care just do it

im praying, trion
    Because trion still doesn't have a full handle on the bots and macro abuse. Adding a loot pet would add the easiest afk farming for the same abusers ever.
    Truth:

Trion and XL games hates everything I say because its the truth and stings like fire.
    Exposing the weaknesses in your circuit would send most to react in a way to fix the chain.
    Instead we get to see an awkward teen afraid of its flaws hiding them under the rug.

+ Reply to Thread