+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thinking about transferring to this server, can some people tell me what its like?

Quote Originally Posted by Warhead42 View Post
    Have you seen the eastern Exeloch housing area?

Dead server is dead.
    No one wants land in auroria unless theyre doing braizers or archeum trees. So, zones that have abundant blazing logs and mineral water have no open land.
    Irsiita

<Synovian Empire>
    NA - Kadum
    ex <Hostile - WEST SIDE>
    ex <Phoenix Legion>
    RIP --> NA - Thunderwing
    RIP --> NA - Hanure
    RIP --> NA - Inoch

Quote Originally Posted by Irsiita View Post
    There's currently not one reigning guild or faction who dominates world content anymore. I see pug raids doing DGS now and succeeding.
    actually pug raids have never succeeded in doing DGS except for the one time pirates helped them do it secretly, because we sat underwater and killed banshees for them

the only raids who have killed DGS on hanure in the past month is ORCA and Interesting
    pug raids = random people
    ORCA = pirates
    Interesting = Morpheus immigrants
    how yule doin
    <ocra>

I would suggest you maybe make an alt account and watch the goings on here first.

My general impression is along these lines.

Look at the candidates we have running for president in the US. We have two people that I would not follow as leaders of a camping trip, running for president.

It has been the same on the server in that the largest guild membership has always accumulated for the least wise leadership choices. Always.

So as for faction action and big "content" there isn't very much because the big guilds always have fallen apart, or got mad and left, or the officers steal everything from everybody and disappear, and be petty and mean and stupid and selfish and in sum act like babies who don't realize that they can actually break the playpen. So they never have thought about the health of the game or server in the way a normal adult would, ever.

Also we are a merged server so my narrative is of a person who was in Inoch and then to Hanure. I do not know what Caliel was like before merge.

So we had two different populations merged. That will give rise to potential problems and also opportunities, which can be helped along by managing the introduction of the two populations. Planning ahead for that would require foresight, caring, thinking and effort. So you know what that means. Trion didn't do anything at all. As far as I recall they did not one single solitary thing to try and enhance the merger of the two populations to make it have a better chance of success.

So that didn't help with group cohesion either.

We do have a number of smaller guilds with good leaders. And the majority of the players here completely ignore what the more vocal and nearly always obnoxious players consider to be relevant. So there are quite a few people who do a lot of things and most all of the farms and lands are tended and busy. But they are owned by people who have grown to be pretty hard core ignorers of people who want to have big group PVP and big event stuff, because those groups have historically been negative experiences for them.

West faction chat can be pretty obnoxious sometimes with squabbles.

East faction chat is more along the lines of being grotesque with sexual vulgarity, rather than as much inter personal fighting.

I personally have quite a few nice friends and I do anything I want to on the server but dragons etc are not very important to me and I find that sort of thing on the boring side.
    #SheepieLives!

Whats the west faction like?
    Dead

Whats the east faction like?
    Dead

Whats the pirate faction like?
    Dead

Which faction dominates?
    Which ever faction is least dead on that day. It changes daily it's so exciting!

Is the server well populated?
    It's dead

Quote Originally Posted by suriiii View Post
    Whats the west faction like?
    Dead

Whats the east faction like?
    Dead

Whats the pirate faction like?
    Dead

Which faction dominates?
    Which ever faction is least dead on that day. It changes daily it's so exciting!

Is the server well populated?
    It's dead
    Oh shut up
    #SheepieLives!

Quote Originally Posted by Elfred View Post
    Oh shut up
    Where is Sheepie?
    Dead
    how yule doin
    <ocra>

Quote Originally Posted by Skylight View Post
    Where is Sheepie?
    Dead
    Sheepie is dead rip sheepie

So as for faction action and big "content" there isn't very much because the big guilds always have fallen apart, or got mad and left, or the officers steal everything from everybody and disappear, and be petty and mean and stupid and selfish and in sum act like babies who don't realize that they can actually break the playpen. So they never have thought about the health of the game or server in the way a normal adult would, ever.
    pretty much this, there is a reason our servers deaded and got merged, because they were full of ♥♥♥♥ gobbling ♥♥♥♥♥♥s. and then it just made a slightly larger server of ♥♥♥♥ gobbling ♥♥♥♥♥♥s, that imploded just the same. its like inviting 2 billion refugees and when they turn the place into ISIS acting surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylight View Post
    Where is Sheepie?
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by suriiii View Post
    Sheepie is dead rip sheepie
    #SheepieLives!

Quote Originally Posted by Elfred View Post
    Is that .... oh it is! A Pirate ORCA spying on the sheepie for fresh meat!

But yea Tenki really pretty much sums up whats going on. anyone saying anything else are ppl afking alot and has already given up on the server. or just bored to death from the lack of pvping / drama.
    Archer Class Since 2015

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2