+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: pants disaster and pvp server

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    Pantsu brought ALOT of guys over from all over the place, they probably brought in more than 150 dudes to put in Disaster, some people were inactive, some people quit, it happens. We didn't mass recruit, we added a few people here and there despite Pantsu filling up with "every single 6k gs player on the game". We've added 10-15 since coming to morph but we also lost some people. We had a numbers disadvantage most times we fought and sometimes we simply couldn't compete because of the kind of fight it was who what we had to deal with. I'll give you an example.

The last real fight i had with Pantsu before they left was a late night DGS, Pantsu had more than us and they had a ton of soothsayers, i personally killed Trigga 3 times during one of the fights and at the end he will still up killing other people. Pantsu had 2 boats trying to kill the Marcala DGS and every time they engaged it we assaulted one of the boats, sometimes we would have a straight up fight and lose, then mass rez or flare and get back out there with trauma up. We did this for about 3 hours some people got messages from pantsu members telling us how infuriated the pantsu raid was, how "We're learning how to do Ghost Ships", eventually half of the raid left and killed Ynystere uncontested, we butchered what was left of the raid and they went out to exeloch, we left Marcala and went to exeloch and when we got there some Pantsu members were pleading to us to leave them alone, we wiped them again and they recalled so we killed the Exeloch DGS and drove the packs out of bounds before we did the Marcala DGS.

To Summarize:

3 hours of PVP
    - Pantsu won nearly every straight up engagement
    - Pantsu was denied the objective itself
    - Pantsu got mad and split their raid in half cuz some people wanted uncontested PVP
    - The remaining Pantsu (who stayed to fight) got mad and ragelogged and Disaster took 2 out of 3 of the DGS

Its more than gear or numbers, its mentality, it's always been about mentality. I'm sure some of the members in Pantsu would have loved to continue fighting despite their struggles but the majority of them had no tolerance for failure and couldn't put up with a situation where they weren't winning all the time.
    The question is now though, whats next? If there is no goal left in the game other than being in an arms race with yourself and fellow guildies, when do you take ol yeller out the back and put him down before the guild becomes all but a shell and embarrassment of itself like FC did? (based on ppl getting bored/over it and walking away from the guild and the game all together)

At this point the core group could easily walk away from AA and play something else together, come back in 6 months and still walk all over the rest of AAs remaining pop.

Also, I think the recent join to winners didn't help the pantsu situation and probably was a mistake to take them on, things were good as they were when the guild arrived on the server, many ppl were happy to be loosing for a change.

We recruited less than Disaster did. We had talked to Surreal before we even transferred about working together because neither of us had the numbers to fight Disaster on our own. Then Shawnsy got banned and Pope didn't want to lead, so we decided to merge the guilds. In total we picked up probably about 10 people that weren't Pantsu/Surreal.

Quote Originally Posted by TangoFoxtrot View Post
    Also, I think the recent join to winners didn't help the pantsu situation and probably was a mistake to take them on, things were good as they were when the guild arrived on the server, many ppl were happy to be loosing for a change.
    This is a good point. They think that people were getting upset over losing bosses, and some were, but the majority didn't care. Majority cared about PvP, which we won a lot of. But then you have things like dodging certain ships to go get other ships that were up or logging out with DGS packs. Was fun while it lasted I guess.
    same tbh

https://youtu.be/o6YRkEOLGng

Holy propaganda. All I wanted from this server was pvp and that's what we got. Sometimes. Half of pantsu had there panties in a bunch when losing content and got tilted which cool, if your on Morpheus to win content ur on the wrong server. I came back to the game for this server to fight disaster and got my fair share of pvp out of it. Content aside, when it was even numbers pvp pantsu always put up a good fight and won a good amount of the fights. It triggered me when we wanted to avoid pvp/you guys wanted to avoid pvp. I had fun though, and the core of pantsu is going to have fun on other servers waiting for fresh start to come out to get the most pvp possible out of the game before it's dead. And Tarako your tk's triggered me. And also I don't even consider the guild "pantsu" on Morpheus this time around, rip the old days on bazar and old Morpheus when it was true pantsu

tbh disaster is cancer, subsequent to the 50/50 server monopoly, disaster reiterated their previous "do everything to win" quota as soon as content went to pantsu's favor. they cancer'd every event until it became a chore to actively contest content x d used 2 think fc was projecting their insecurities but i guess u guys r actually cancer
    psgallusphatwelfareLUL

Quote Originally Posted by Heero Yui View Post
    We recruited less than Disaster did. We had talked to Surreal before we even transferred about working together because neither of us had the numbers to fight Disaster on our own. Then Shawnsy got banned and Pope didn't want to lead, so we decided to merge the guilds. In total we picked up probably about 10 people that weren't Pantsu/Surreal.

This is a good point. They think that people were getting upset over losing bosses, and some were, but the majority didn't care. Majority cared about PvP, which we won a lot of. But then you have things like dodging certain ships to go get other ships that were up or logging out with DGS packs. Was fun while it lasted I guess.
    LOL pantsu recruited *probably* 10 ppl and disaster mass recruited

nice joke LOL

I heard Very Hardu, Retirement Home, Fatality and other eastern guilds denied PANTSU invite to go to morpheus and zerg down DISASTER with them

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch321 View Post
    LOL pantsu recruited *probably* 10 ppl and disaster mass recruited

nice joke LOL

I heard Very Hardu, Retirement Home, Fatality and other eastern guilds denied PANTSU invite to go to morpheus and zerg down DISASTER with them
    Very Hardu had a few members contact us, RH told us if Disaster got "toxic" they would come help us, but that never happened. I mean there's toxic people in all guilds but as a whole Disaster was respectful. Fatality, good joke. The only people worthwhile in that guild are Kumar and Root.
    same tbh

Very Hardu had a few members contact us, RH told us if Disaster got "toxic" they would come help us, but that never happened. I mean there's toxic people in all guilds but as a whole Disaster was respectful. Fatality, good joke. The only people worthwhile in that guild are Kumar and Root.
    Wrong, Zerg plan DENIED

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch321 View Post
    Wrong, Zerg plan DENIED
    Loki pls.

Wow you must be really upset about the whole pack logging thing. You wouldn't have lasted a f*cking week against NaCl who never had a fair fight with us in the history of the Kyrios pvp server. If it wasn't logging out packs it was Zerging us with 6 different guilds or bomb galleons, You didn't have to attempt Levi for 35 minutes only to get a whole side blocked by a single player's merchant ship either.

Suck it up princess, we could have been a whole lot more cheesy and toxic than we ended up being but we held back so Pantsu wouldn't lose their minds like FC and NaCl did, we held back alot, especially me, I've got respect for Pantsu and Awakening's effort to seek us out and have PVP but its clear now that you and alot of those people came here to straight up win and that was never going to happen no matter how many f*ckers you brought with you.

At least you'll be able to straight up win against disorganized newcomers and nostalgic throwbacks.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS
    "Disaster is Better than NaCl" - Aramos
    "Celia is the best player in Archeage history" - Celia
    "Plz don't kill me Celia" - Murdered innocent

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    Wow you must be really upset about the whole pack logging thing. You wouldn't have lasted a f*cking week against NaCl who never had a fair fight with us in the history of the Kyrios pvp server. If it wasn't logging out packs it was Zerging us with 6 different guilds or bomb galleons, You didn't have to attempt Levi for 35 minutes only to get a whole side blocked by a single player's merchant ship either.

Suck it up princess, we could have been a whole lot more cheesy and toxic than we ended up being but we held back so Pantsu wouldn't lose their minds like FC and NaCl did, we held back alot, especially me, I've got respect for Pantsu and Awakening's effort to seek us out and have PVP but its clear now that you and alot of those people came here to straight up win and that was never going to happen no matter how many f*ckers you brought with you.

At least you'll be able to straight up win against disorganized newcomers and nostalgic throwbacks.
    I came here to PvP. 100g packs, Kraken & RD drops don't matter to me.
    same tbh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast