+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 90 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: A word on the recent disconnections and lag [UPDATED: 3:00 PM PDT, Nov 21]

I legit can't play with this... I full buffed to grind library, got DC'd - toon stayed online ingame for 5+ mins (kept getting duplicate login msg) so each dc wastest 5+ mins of buffs.

Same thing with my crafting alts: each DC takes away 5+ mins of their xp / vocation buffs, not to mention wastes my time re-logging back in. Labor is going to waste, time is being wasted.

I regret patroning my alts now... like wtf is the point of the labor if I can't do ♥♥♥♥ with it?!
    You can catch me on:
    TWITCH
    YOUTUBE
    PLAYS.TV

IGN / Server:
    Anthalon on Morpheus (giggity)
    <Very Danger>

Annnndddd now it's worse. I'm getting the weird screen again when trying to re log back in.

really tired of this - AND having to reset my chat tabs every SINGLE time I have to log back in ... >.<

3:25pm dced, 3:52 dced again in middle of ocean im trying to go haranya area to do quest >w<

edited: of course i died by lv50 fish as im lv38 nuia D:

and DC'd yet again, 30 mins after the last one. It is almost like trolling now. XD

Quote Originally Posted by dirrtygmoney View Post
    Has anyone noticed a pattern to the disconnects? Do they occur more during peak times than non-peak times? I ran packs all day yesterday yet didn't have a disconnect until around 5-5:30pm EST then had several. Later that night, the disconnects appeared to stop and I made several more runs.

Is this just one man's observation or are others seeing this too?
    I'm seeing the same "Trend". I've got clients up nearly 24/7.

Doing nothing at all? No bosses up? No DCs.

Soon as a boss comes up? (DGS, Kraken, Abyssal, RD) BAM, DC city for everyone.

These disconnects have no end is going to a week that even seems a purposeful bug because of the regrade event, my life in the game turned to hell I can not do anything else, until when it goes on, I do not know that I intend to go to The European where these things are not happening, this due to the delay of solving the problem or even to stop playing the game, 3 loyalit token of consolation n relieved in my ma ma experience in the game !!!

I've disconnected at least 10x in the last 1 hour.
    Vladimira
    ~ Cookies ~
    Halnak

Yeah, it's been fine all day but the last hour its been DC every 5-10 mins.
    Fuzzie x

Does it really take this long for TRION to sort out this problem? What sort of 'experts' are they employing? lol!
    Still continuous dc's on ALL 4 Accounts ~ this is totally unacceptable

I can't log to flip packs, and now trion move the maintenance 3 days later to make sure I lose all of them. Thanks Trion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 90 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast