+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Percy Meets ArcheAge

Percy Meets ArcheAge

I believe that it would be appropriate to post my ArcheAge blog on these parts of the forums.

My Blog

It's been around for a year and a half, but I wanted to share it with you all ^^

Most recent blog post:
    https://percymeetsarcheage.wordpress...-introduction/

I’m... back? I think you already know that.
    Since I’m learning Korean at the moment I wanted to put UPDATES on hold.

To fill up that time I’m going to post some of my ideas for ArcheAge
    This one is an introduction to Airships systems. Made up by me. Based on naval ships in AA. Suggestions from former guildies and friends ^^
    ♛percy!♛
    may return to archeage

thanks! I've already visited a bit via google, good stuff

For those who don't know, it's a great blog with good care taken in exploring and showing off various systems/mechanics players will encounter in AA (with excellent pictures too!). Highly recommended as a resource or even just to get a feel for what the game's like.

Percy representing Lucius, err Nazar !
    Lamini
    [strike]Lucius[/strike] Nazar (NA)
    <Hardcore Casual>

nice

For those wondering, I recorded a video a while back (in the Korean version) showing how to use the shortcut in Hasla to get to Rokhala. I included how to get into Hasla from Rokhala as well. You can watch it below ^_^

♛percy!♛
    may return to archeage

Boop!
    ArcheAge has some rather... Interesting items today.
    This post came fresh out of the oven with with details about a new kind of house, costume and some Korean RNG changes!
    You can view it here.
    Would love feedback on my little site as well.
    ♛percy!♛
    may return to archeage

@Percy, do you only play East? I only ask 'cause as of 3.0 the trade quests (donkey and 16x16) have changed at least one or two of the tradepacks and it'd be nice to have a guide on both out there somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvaire View Post
    @Percy, do you only play East? I only ask 'cause as of 3.0 the trade quests (donkey and 16x16) have changed at least one or two of the tradepacks and it'd be nice to have a guide on both out there somewhere.
    I play mainly east but I'm exploring the west ^_^ Currently leveling my dwarf, and opening a slot to make a warborn to play. I'll check out the scarecrow garden/farm quests on both sides whenever I can.
    ♛percy!♛
    may return to archeage

Quote Originally Posted by Percy View Post
    Boop!
    ArcheAge has some rather... Interesting items today.
    This post came fresh out of the oven with with details about a new kind of house, costume and some Korean RNG changes!
    You can view it here.
    Would love feedback on my little site as well.
    Those are interesting changes! Surprised we're not getting much of a fuss about it here (although I guess the 3.0 release here is probably taking up the limelight). The teaser pic looks like Auroria geography...but maybe that's where the naval arena is going to be? (not sure if this has actually come out in KR yet or not)

Don't have much feedback to give about your blog. The photography is great and the organization of information makes it very easy to read, it's really an accessible resource. I think the only nitpick I could have is site structure (your topics are sorted into categories, but it's fairly low on the sidebar and the tagged posts themselves are kind of mixed around between them). But not sure if you can do much about that without some customization on the Wordpress side.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast