+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Percy Meets ArcheAge

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    Thank you for the efforts. Do you happen to have the ability to test some? I'm curious if the Triple Slash AoE variant can trip multiple targets, or if the trip effect only applies to one target.
    Unfortunately I do not I don't have a character high enough level (since I don't actively play on KR). I can't test it out, but possibly any videos that float around youtube showing this might pop up. The XlGames video, at the scene where it showed the Quake Triple Strike, didnt seem to trip enemies.

Seems that Quake attribute does AoE damage. On the tooltip, it says "첫번째 공격은 3초 동안 적대상을 위축 상태로 만듭니다", or "The first slash puts enemies to rest". Probably means the Shaken or whatever debuff it's called is granted.

Shows the Snare to Stun combo, so if there's an AoE snare of some sort, maybe you can tie it in with Quake Triple Strike? /shrug
    ♛percy!♛
    may return to archeage

Quote Originally Posted by Percy View Post
    Shows the Snare to Stun combo, so if there's an AoE snare of some sort, maybe you can tie it in with Quake Triple Strike? /shrug[/SIZE][/FONT]
    An AoE snare like... Behind Enemy Lines? Yeah, that one.

A few issues from your post:

Antithesis (Life): Definitely not instant... Tooltip says 2s cast, not instant at all, and only differences I see are no offensive use and 30m range? Doesn't do anything but normal heal on video?
    Skewer (Flame): First stage is same damage and cast as regular Skewer. Do you have the damage loss per stage?
    Skewer (Life): It's instant and half-damage, impales enemies for the same duration, AND heals teammates? I mean... holy WAT? (It definitely does the instant impale on video!)
    Fervent (Flame): This appears to be a 25-second heal over time which lands after the cast. The heal amount listed is per second, I think.
    Fervent (Lightning): It's mana cost that increases, not heal. You get a debuff when you use it that has a 10-second duration and refreshes with each cast. Stacks up at least into the twenties, where your piddly heal is costing you thousands of mana per.
    Bubble Trap (Mist): Based on the video, it seems to be an actual trap -- the enemy is broken out and falls back into that trap and is bubbled again.
    Level 55 Retired Theorycrafter / Mathemagician / Forum Warrior / Boundless Fountain of Rage
    Some starter suggestions on improving ArcheAge.
    <!-- Do not remove cronimage or your scheduled tasks will cease to function -->
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchegeDown View Post
    count until 10....

I really think I am going more lightning ... Meteor gone lightning - instant with slow debuff? Yes please.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

I'm going "Oracle Mist Mode" so much utility within kiting and healing next patch. If you aren't a DR-based class, I'll be the next worse thing you cold go up against. >:3

Or should I say, Mist Oracle Mode, for the MOM acronym? Lol
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/xXBigBossCross1?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/xxbigbosscrossxx

Really appreciate your work, thanks Percy!
    "You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw." - Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Archeage is not a PvP game.

https://percymeetsarcheage.wordpress...-introduction/

I’m... back? I think you already know that.
    Since I’m learning Korean at the moment I wanted to put UPDATES on hold.

To fill up that time I’m going to post some of my ideas for ArcheAge
    This one is an introduction to Airships systems. Made up by me. Based on naval ships in AA. Suggestions from former guildies and friends ^^

//wow what a necro
    ♛percy!♛
    may return to archeage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3