+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bonus regrade event EXTENDED through November 17!

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

Bonus regrade event EXTENDED through November 17!

Adventurers,

Due to all of the recent connectivity issues that many experienced last week and over the weekend, we've added two extra days to the bonus regrade event and buy one, get one regrade charms!

This week's maintenance has been moved out to occur at 1:00 AM UTC on November 18 for the European Servers, and 8:00 AM PST on November 18 for the North American Servers. The bonus regrade event and buy one, get one regrade charms will be disabled at the same time as we perform maintenance.

We hope you enjoy the two extra days of the event, and there's more news to come on compensation packages in the future.

Sincerely,
    The ArcheAge Team

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Adventurers,

Due to all of the recent connectivity issues that many experienced last week and over the weekend, we've added two extra days to the bonus regrade event and buy one, get one regrade charms!

This week's maintenance has been moved out to occur at 1:00 AM UTC on November 18 for the European Servers, and 8:00 AM PST on November 18 for the North American Servers. The bonus regrade event and buy one, get one regrade charms will be disabled at the same time as we perform maintenance.

We hope you enjoy the two extra days of the event, and there's more news to come on compensation packages in the future.

Sincerely,
    The ArcheAge Team
    We have only been unable to run packs for 7 days now. Thank you for the 2 day extension.

Title says the 17th, text says the 18th. Which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Musei View Post
    Title says the 17th, text says the 18th. Which is it?
    The word "THROUGH" is the clue here. Not until, through.
    If I wanted to deal with petulant ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s all day I'd specialize in proctology.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Adventurers,

Sincerely,
    The ArcheAge Team
    Lost 8 days of gold making for 2 extra day of regrade that I wont be able to use because I lost 8 days of gold making.

Hm, make sens. Thanks you very much trion!

Ohh also! Thanks you very much for extending the maintenance: Now even more of my packs will expire because I can't log in long enough to flip them! Thanks you wonderful team!
    That's like falling from a chair. Then your dog come piss on you. Double the pain at regular price.

Two days is not nearly enough to offset the problems people have had and are still having. It should be extended the same length of time the dc issues persisted after they are fixed. Wasn't it 3 weeks last time?
    IGN - Rificz
    GM of <Sacrifice> (Pirate)
    <Virtue> is dormant for now...

Be happy about the 2 days. It was annoying last weekend, but she also said, that more compensation is coming. I'm happy to make gold 2 more days and try to regrade. Wasn't that much lucky, but that's personal misfortune^^
    It's a beginning. Don't argue, that's not more is given
    Think more will coming in their mind and we'll all will be happen.

I can just see it now.

"We've decided to make the compensation packages a little more fun by adding RNG"

Incoming experience pots, gender change certs and fishing rods!

And then.... wait for it... a translation error, so I only get one of three items I just listed... and it has a 24 hour timer to use up.

Huh? Why is this call compensation when we might have to spend more instead :P

....you'd think they'd look for reason to extend it given its rng. Trion? trion?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast