+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Server balance and activity

Server balance and activity

Looking for a review, as unbiased as possible.

Who takes WB's ? Is there contest, if so, what's the size of raids?
    How many from each faction in MM? Who usually wins?
    How many show up in Halcy? Who typically wins?
    How many show up from each faction in Luscas?
    What about Abyssal and RD?

How much random PvP is there?

I believe that I can answer these ones somewhat accurate.
    Asphyxia (East) grabs most of the world bosses but it's a bit contested from Chosen (West) and a little bit from Minus DKP ( Pirates )
    MM is quite balanced except that pirates does not seem to show up as much as the other ones , there is a nation made but inactive and left to die.
    There is usually a lot of people at Halcy and a lot of fun, at least during prime time , West usually has the numbers but it's pretty equal on the winning / losing rate as far as I know.
    Luscas is quite crowded and a lot of fun with a lot of activity from all factions.
    Abyssal is quite crowded, East usually wins though but everyone seems to be able to get a hold of packs.
    RD is claimed by Asphyxia and a lot of PvP occurs during the fight but neither West or Pirates have managed to claim it in a long time.

My assumption from the server as a whole is that West has the numbers, East has the gear and Pirates have a few good and well geared people and a lot of people that have semi-good gear.

Btw, I'm not a part of any of the guilds I just mentioned.

As for Random PvP it happens quite often as for Diamond Shores and East / west coming over to do the other factions GR etc.
    Shatigon is tbh a good place to be right now.
    I hope I was able to help out.
    A-List Niruo
    88k Crit, Darkrunner, bearer of salt
    <Warriors>

Who takes WB's ? Is there contest, if so, what's the size of raids? Depending on if they actually show up (which is pretty much the same list in reverse order) 25 asphyxia (east) > 30 chosen (west) > 15 minus-dkp (pirate)

How much random PvP is there? There is quite a lot of random pvp to be found in Diamond Shores during the late afternoon and evenings. Usually its disorganised small scale 3-10 person raids.

It takes roughly 30 mins to an hour for a 3v3 arena pop on Shatigon

Thank you for your answers, they were very helpful in choosing where I'm going next.

very hardu server

Its the hype of the moment, I am transferring this sunday as I am currently hero on another server. One more 7k+ gs nuian to join the fun.

in shatigon there is no server balance at all, after transfers many top haranya guilds came to shati and the result was a total disaster. HaraNYA faction has min 1k gs average over nuia faction RIP server balance. Trino is the best , they really don't care about server balance they just accept any transfer even if that destroy the server and make many players quit in a long run

Is there a guild on haranya or pirate side which is doing organised pvp instead of zerging?

Quote Originally Posted by Kacpi View Post
    Is there a guild on haranya or pirate side which is doing organised pvp instead of zerging?
    Yes, sometimes. Add player-made nation to that I guess.

LC preferring organised pvp? isn't only a GvG "organised" and you guys refuse GvGs?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast