+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Server balance and activity

Nui is dead on Shatigon. I play this game for mass pvp and that just is not happening here anymore. Hara's outnumber Nui's in all raids four to one making pvp frankly ♥♥♥♥ annoying and nothin like it was with the release of 2.9 at which time the server was quite balanced. Sadly there are only a handful for useful veteran Nui players left who once realise they are in a raid full of sub 5k gs nubs leave promptly after the half raid is wiped. Contemplating transferring myself as Nui has died on Shatigon leaving the Hara's to fight it out with the pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by Glove View Post
    Nui is dead on Shatigon. I play this game for mass pvp and that just is not happening here anymore. Hara's outnumber Nui's in all raids four to one making pvp frankly ♥♥♥♥ annoying and nothin like it was with the release of 2.9 at which time the server was quite balanced. Sadly there are only a handful for useful veteran Nui players left who once realise they are in a raid full of sub 5k gs nubs leave promptly after the half raid is wiped. Contemplating transferring myself as Nui has died on Shatigon leaving the Hara's to fight it out with the pirates.
    well this happened after trion accepted all strongest haranya guild come to shatigon and only reborn with less than 20 members came. Trion only care about people paying for transfer not for server balance at all. If there is somebody to blame here its trion. After 2.9 were coming at least 4 geared haranya for every nuian and that honestly destroyed server balance completely in shatigon. Now all we have is 4k gs soulforged in nuia faction because some geared players are slowing quitting because there is not pvp balance at all. Big thanks to trion for destroying server balance in shatigon. Before transfers shatigon was very healthy respect to server balance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2