+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: <Envy> is recruiting for fresh start 3.0 (West)

Great group of people! Join us in discord and have some fun ~bump

Recently joined them its a great group of people very helpful for a newbie like me ^^

Have been chatting with these people all day. They're very helpful active and fun to be around. They are willing to help new players and help retransition the old whom are returning. I would suggest joining their discord as they have offered assistance on pts and may other aspects of the changes to come. Check envy out today!

I remember Envy from tahyang! I was in that guild up until it died...even then I hoped someone would revive it, but guess that never happened. My name was Menoa on tahyang, definitely interested in joining again!

Quote Originally Posted by Cursy View Post
    I remember Envy from tahyang! I was in that guild up until it died...even then I hoped someone would revive it, but guess that never happened. My name was Menoa on tahyang, definitely interested in joining again!
    Different Envy, I would however be more then happy to speak to you if you are still interested .. Will PM you the info
    If you can't beat us, join us.

-Envy-

Sounds like Envy has a great mix of people coming from all different servers. Definitely looking forward to what Envy can do!

Quote Originally Posted by Raeyik View Post
    Sounds like Envy has a great mix of people coming from all different servers. Definitely looking forward to what Envy can do!
    As am I, just looks more and more promising.
    If you can't beat us, join us.

-Envy-

Join us

Become one of us! Lots of people showing up for meetings and stuff. Much enthusiasm.

Thanks for letting me join, can't wait for Launch.

Best guild 10/10 would guild again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast