+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finally: Mojo says hello!

Post Finally: Mojo says hello!

I know its a little late for that, since we have been around for quite some time now, so I feel like its necessary to introduce the guild.

First of all, I am Grin, at the moment probably Haranyas most hated guild leader, Leader of Mojo, friend of different people in all 4 factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortius, Second Leader of Mojo;
    We are a group of people that can't work in groups, thats why we work together.
    I created Mojo as a place for everyone, with no rules besides one: Have fun. As leader of Mojo I tolerate and allow everything. You want to do traderuns? Do it! Run Dungeons? Do it! PK? Yes, do it!
    And yes, I totally mean that. I allow PK. If you don't like it, who cares?

We are currently a Lvl 4 Guild, working for lvl 5 and further. We are making good progress and work together when needed. There are no obligatory activities, everyone is free to do everything, but if someone from the guild calls for help, most of the time they get an answer. Overall the guild works so far, there are no in-guild-conflicts and everyone gets along well.

Leader: Grin
    2nd Leader: Mortius
    Officers: Briav, Kyaty

Events
    As stated above, no one is forced to attend any events, but at least one of us is at most events.

In-Guild-Events
    Yet to come, but I got plans.

PvE/PvP
    We do PvE like dungeons or traderuns, sometimes worldbosses with other guilds, and since the war with RED ended we sometimes roam Nuia. Besides that, some of us go hunting on the ocean or in Auroria.

Language
    We are an international guild. So the language is english. However, other languages are okay too, as long as no one feels left behind.

Community
    Most of us are friendly, the leader (thats me) is a Capslock-King, likes to yell around ("GALAXA; JOIN THAT WORLD BOSS RAID" - Grin, 30th Nov. 2k16), the others are very friendly. We help our guildies and friends, and sometimes even our enemies (Your foe's foe is your friend)

Alliances
    There are no formal alliances right now, but if necessary we are able to call in people, even from the other factions.

So, I just wrote a sh*tton of dumb stuff, if there are any more questions, salt, troll, or whatever, drop them down there.
    Any more special questions? Ask Grin or one of the others ingame! You will get an answer as soon as possible. If the Member you ask does not have the answer, every question will be forwarded to Grin.

Grin, Leader of Mojo, King of Capslock, Most ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed (Ex-)Hero Eanna
    "Great White" Grin
    Leader/Great Lord of <Mojo>

Yes, we are recruiting c:
    EU-Eanna
    Class: Hex Warden
    Pirate Faction - Mutiny
    Yes, I wear plate :v

Yes, in every single class
    Hobby-Theorycrafter
    RIP Kirelia 2k15 - June 2k16
    Yes, we made 2nd Place in MM with only 3 ppl against 3 factions at 4.4k GS AVG

I can agree that he uses alot op caps.

Today I, the great Grin, saw a strange thing at Perinoors Community Center!

Someone with the old Insulating Lens Buff!

Of course, as first Inhabitant of Perinoor...

...I cleansed the world of that Impurity!

That being said, The Great White Grin will go on cleaning this world whereever necessary!
    "Great White" Grin

EU-Eanna
    Pirate Faction - Mutiny

Hobby-Theorycrafter

Kirelia for always in 2K17 ! <3

And so, Mojo's first Dominion came to an end. We (Grin alone) attacked theLos during Hellswamp Peace (Death to all potato!), and even though theLos used Healers from Renegade (lol, full healer guild), we (I) won!

Now I have no idea how my alt got these 2 kills in the 20 minutes I actually carried him with me.. but well.. was fun, thanks especially to RUHM wo gave some nice fights (at least before and after he had these 2 Healers keeping him and each other alive.. wtf is wrong Ruhm, you were full buff and used 2 healers??)

Grin
    "Great White" Grin

EU-Eanna
    Pirate Faction - Mutiny

Hobby-Theorycrafter

I trade a whole lot of packs over the ocean, and since you claim to hunt the oceans, do I have to watch my back as fellow Haranyan? If not from you, how about your other members?
    I tend to challenge Uniicorn often, just to make it a fair fight. I hate those guys who turn purple to steal a packs and switch it off as soon as they have a chance, so I have to turn purple to get my own pack back.

__________________________________________________ __________________

Proud member of <Independent Traders> Eanna (EU)
    Not a member of those big alliances with their megalomaniac leaders!
    Bringer of Peace!

Mojo is free, everyone may do what he wants, so there might happen PK as well. However, most of our current members are rather peaceful, so there is no PK to expect for the moment. This doesn't mean it can't happen at a later point in time.

Besides that: We reached Level 4 Yesterday, so PRAISE MOJO!
    "Great White" Grin

EU-Eanna
    Pirate Faction - Mutiny

Hobby-Theorycrafter

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDito View Post
    Mojo is free, everyone may do what he wants, so there might happen PK as well. However, most of our current members are rather peaceful, so there is no PK to expect for the moment. This doesn't mean it can't happen at a later point in time.

Besides that: We reached Level 4 Yesterday, so PRAISE MOJO!
    There is no such thing as a little PK. I know enough. A guild that allows PK is PK.

Gratz with your lvl 4

__________________________________________________ __________________

Proud member of <Independent Traders> Eanna (EU)
    Not a member of those big alliances with their megalomaniac leaders!
    Bringer of Peace!

Another dominion came to an end! This time we fought Empirium League in Hellswamp (DEATH ALL POTATO PEACE PACKS!) and got 19 of their packs, could have gotten even more, but we left lots on the ground to fight them, and some people (Vroom) took them, but who cares!
    "Great White" Grin

EU-Eanna
    Pirate Faction - Mutiny

Hobby-Theorycrafter

+ Reply to Thread