+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Its time to merge the server

Quote Originally Posted by Soeee View Post
    Ynystere you´re in Dishonored?
    im the proud leader of arcane mayhem what did you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    That was done in 2016 summer.. but Core hided from the contest during month..
    -> the contest players who transfered in Rangora got bored
    -> and leaved Rangora alone xD 1 month later

Atm the new Core stategy is too take down all their farm on castles (so 0 lord coin for no core ppl) to make the 10 players left leave by themself xD

Xi should make a serious guide about "how to make an archeage server more than dead in 6 months " XD
    I know this will be pointless but maybe there is some reason in noxm left, lets try:

You have no idea what we did.
    We did fight BsB and co from the beginning of the server, every time they couldnt win against us anymore the merged with a other faction (Zerg, Teddybears and so on).
    We are NOT a hardcore guild so contesting DGS or kraken for longer than 3-4 hours wasnt possible so we did what we could (sneak them or brutal force them). Core is doing the Dragon now for over 1 year every week, we got contested there, we NEVER wiped on dragon, BsB came back from pirates and joined teddybears because there was no way to interrupt us as pirates, so they tried to make there own dragon as TB, we wiped them out did it our self. One day they came with a rainbow alliance raid out of east 30-40 ppl and Tb with around 40 ppl and couldnt stop us, this was basically the end of the server as you know him, thats why Core is still standing on this server as the last big guild from Rangora.

Why we did the nation after we didnt have any threats anymore? well thats simple its a invest of 400k+ gold with the information politic of archeage that you dont know how it works until you start it, so we played it save like every decent human being would do.

They Castle farms brings nothing for us (Yes we dont get much from its like 30 lc/month that we dont care about), ppl behaved like dicks on them so we took them away, easy solution buy them for 50g from us or buy them on a other server and transfer them in if 50g is to much for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowen View Post
    I know this will be pointless but maybe there is some reason in noxm left, lets try:

You have no idea what we did.
    We did fight BsB and co from the beginning of the server, every time they couldnt win against us anymore the merged with a other faction (Zerg, Teddybears and so on).
    We are NOT a hardcore guild so contesting DGS or kraken for longer than 3-4 hours wasnt possible so we did what we could (sneak them or brutal force them). Core is doing the Dragon now for over 1 year every week, we got contested there, we NEVER wiped on dragon, BsB came back from pirates and joined teddybears because there was no way to interrupt us as pirates, so they tried to make there own dragon as TB, we wiped them out did it our self. One day they came with a rainbow alliance raid out of east 30-40 ppl and Tb with around 40 ppl and couldnt stop us, this was basically the end of the server as you know him, thats why Core is still standing on this server as the last big guild from Rangora.
    I still dont get it, who is the Zerg ?

Some through about IDK period, we dont speak about the same period

http://imgur.com/PHWDNMx

Back to this time, i remember getting 2 times Xi mail to recruit me and a lot of others players.

So definitly yes, you did exactly all possible things to make this server dead.

Why we did the nation after we didnt have any threats anymore? well thats simple its a invest of 400k+ gold with the information politic of archeage that you dont know how it works until you start it, so we played it save like every decent human being would do.
    As i said you make them leave (on another more harder server) that was your goal and your even confirmed that. You make a dead server and a nation. And sadly the archeage population is decreasing so no one dare to transfert to contest you since your dodge moove.
    Making a nation on a dead server selfmade should be fun, but arent you bored ? ?

They Castle farms brings nothing for us (Yes we dont get much from its like 30 lc/month that we dont care about), ppl behaved like dicks on them so we took them away, easy solution buy them for 50g from us or buy them on a other server and transfer them in if 50g is to much for you.
    Seem pretty selfish to not bring back farm. You are punishing 80% of others players who are not involve and obviously shut down farm just before the free transfert week.

As i said yesterday big hero on this server are not you, not me, big hero are those 20 actives haranya or nuia remaining who tried since 6 months everyday to make CR/GR with 5ppl raid and wype 30 min on those boss cause obvisouly 4kgs ppl without healer cant do much. Those who accept since 6 months to get chain kill by your raid during abbyssal, halcyona, CR/GR, luscas and cant even do anything (cause obviously now your seem bored to just free farm). Your only fault, NO, trion fault too but you are the principal cause of this low population server. just accept that, you wanted it and did it pretty well. -> http://imgur.com/a/AKp9c

All type of player can find what they want on their journey but : we all know Archeage is mostly about contest but your seem more insterested about getting monopoly (€) than contest, that my point.

Come on, don't make us sound more pathetic than we are. xD We don't actually wipe at CR boss because you don't really need more than 4-5 people for them. We adapted to the situation and focus on the stuff we can get done, actually took down our first DGS two days ago (Apparently we are "♥♥♥♥♥es" because we don't trade in at Freedich, where Core waits for us...), push our people through the Dream Ring Chain and make money where we can. It is not so bad with a nice group of friends, albeit quiet. Core is also camping us less than they could at abyssal/luscas because at their core (hoho, pun) they are really not interested in wiping us over and over but rather get that extra merch traded in...

I still dont get it, who is [B]the Zerg ?
    "Zerg" was the big haranya guild on the beginning, was on the same lvl like HPC could give them some fights, they merged together instead.

Some through about IDK period, we dont speak about the same period
    2 times/week dragon everyone was invited, and through we are a PvX semi hardcore guild means we will not fight 24/7 mindless in DS for nothing (sorry not my (thyrim) or xis kind of fun)

Back to this time, i remember getting 2 times Xi mail to recruit me and a lot of others players.
    Still interesting that we didnt except your application, think about it i guess you misunderstanding there something

Seem pretty selfish to not bring back farm. You are punishing 80% of others players who are not involve and obviously shut down farm just before the free transfert week.
    Had nothing to do with that we only had problems with that ♥♥♥♥ that we couldnt ignore and we are not the welfare so we took them done to have less drama to deal with, easy

dunno if you missed it, many other server looks the same, you will always have one dominating guild on a server and the rest leaves or quiets, dont blame us for this, blame the game mechanic

All type of player can find what they want on their journey but : we all know Archeage is mostly about contest but your seem more insterested about getting monopoly (€) than contest, that my point.
    Most player dont want contest they want to win, was nothing else on rangora. I guess you where never part of the hard contesting time, we dont talk here about some hours fun, we talk about: exploits/bugs abuse, camping bosses until it gets to late for one side (the side that has to work normally!) and using everything to win or even kill Kraken on spawn at 5 am in the morning. The fun part came there very short trust me.
    I wouldnt mind to have some fights and the winner gets the boss but all encounters in AA have some ♥♥♥♥y mechanic that you cannot make them after a won fight (except Dragon thats why we never got wiped out), for example Anthalon: he teleport away every time someone is in fight with him and outside the 20m range, ppl just will spawn tanks or run through with mounts and interrupt you, sounds like fun? not rly

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient6 View Post
    Come on, don't make us sound more pathetic than we are. xD We don't actually wipe at CR boss because you don't really need more than 4-5 people for them. We adapted to the situation and focus on the stuff we can get done, actually took down our first DGS two days ago (Apparently we are "♥♥♥♥♥es" because we don't trade in at Freedich, where Core waits for us...), push our people through the Dream Ring Chain and make money where we can. It is not so bad with a nice group of friends, albeit quiet. Core is also camping us less than they could at abyssal/luscas because at their core (hoho, pun) they are really not interested in wiping us over and over but rather get that extra merch traded in...
    But its was more like we are not even enough to make GR/CR some day.

"Zerg" was the big haranya guild on the beginning, was on the same lvl like HPC could give them some fights, they merged together instead.
    i was not here, we are not speaking about the same situation.

2 times/week dragon everyone was invited, and through we are a PvX semi hardcore guild means we will not fight 24/7 mindless in DS for nothing (sorry not my (thyrim) or xis kind of fun)
    ^ PvX

Still interesting that we didnt except your application, think about it i guess you misunderstanding there something
    You dont understand my bad english, i mean your "guild" no sorry, your" company" was trying hard to recruit more and more cause you know :
    Most player dont want contest they want to win
    But i declined, some type of players dont want to be on the easy part that some mindset you trully dont have

Had nothing to do with that we only had problems with that ♥♥♥♥ that we couldnt ignore and we are not the welfare so we took them done to have less drama to deal with, easy
    Pretty selfish attitude but yeah it a sandbox ^

dunno if you missed it, many other server looks the same, you will always have one dominating guild on a server and the rest leaves or quiets, dont blame us for this, blame the game mechanic
    i'm blaming you + game mechanic and yes the other do so i can do the same xD

, was nothing else on rangora. I guess you where never part of the hard contesting time, we dont talk here about some hours fun, we talk about: exploits/bugs abuse
    Again i was not here in the begining but i felt the contest mechanic back in summer 2016 but something happen xD :

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient6 View Post
    So how they did it on Kyprosa / Shatigon and other populated server xD

->
    Xi should make a serious guide about "how to make an archeage server more than dead in 6 months
    ps : trion and XL should add their part easly to this guide
    "
    XD

Well, like i said in a earlier post, there is no reasoning with you, if you dont where part of the time, well how about stop complaining than? I am a officer of this guild since 1 and 1/2 year now would have declined you anyway anytime , and trust me no one wanted you because all you are known on this server is QQ and ♥♥♥♥talking.

Never mind i am done here, no more replies its pointless to talk to some people i guess, just keep running away ingame best you can do.

Yes, you are right : we dont share the same mindset of what is the contest in Archeage and how to manage to not kill a server.

Well, like i said in a earlier post, there is no reasoning with you, if you dont where part of the time, well how about stop complaining than? I am a officer of this guild since 1 and 1/2 year now would have declined you anyway anytime , and trust me no one wanted you because all you are known on this server is QQ and ♥♥♥♥talking.
    And again no men, you dont understand : back in the day some players dont want to be on your guild cause your guild dont inspired much its kinda you go in Core cause you are bad, you can understand that ? and again you dont know me, i'm kindda a bit too much helpful ig buit i'm agree my attitude are sometimes not wanted but you know it a sandbox. You are hated too. : http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-S-please-READ

i thrashtalked you cause your players think they are good and said it too many time than that make me sick.

Enjoy your freefarming no worry journey, you love it since 6 months ++

Be proud of it

Seems like I posted something which you don't like to see. Intresting.

Core Style = Hey lets make a Alliance with Kuyaz etc,, cause we cant do ♥♥♥♥ alone,hey lets kiss Hpc`s ♥♥♥ so they dont take the Castle from us,Hey lets kiss East Guild Reds the ♥♥♥♥♥ so we can make the Dragon,
    hey lets make a Alliance with with ohh fk no 1 here anymore,,,Core better rename in Asskissers srs a good Guild dont need to make alliances with others especially not with the Enemy Faction fck Jerk Club

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast