+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Cash Shop Items

Quote Originally Posted by Alderez View Post
    I posted a thread about this but I'll go ahead and voice my opinion here: as a dedicated alchemist on Alpha, the addition of the Sandglasses alone have been a detriment to my profit already, and Dahuta's Bubbles were hardly worth the cost as it stood, making for a measly stream of gold. My primary source of income was from selling these, and now I'm screwed. I really hope this is removed and doesn't happen in the future. I'm sure it's the same case with Eco-Friendly Fuel.
    Sorry to hear that.

This would had never happened if these changes would be polled instead of being forcefully added.

Alpha is just a test server, thankfully. I hope this sets a precedent and never happens on the live server.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow90 View Post
    @trev
    you mentioned earlier a gap?
    a gap in what? dmg? pvp?

the only gap i can see is "job" since you dont gain as many labour as other!
    doesnt mean you cant compensate it!
    Labour is a currency that can easily be stolen for example at Freedich Isle! Steal a trade pack and GG you stole a guy a bunch of Labour!

to be honest in every game there are "money thrower" even in GW2 where all people are "equal"
    but the labour in fact is not gamebreaking, you get it 50% slower than patrons but you can catch up pretty well if you know how to!

but yeah no need for sub if the player is smart enough
    The gap i speak of is going to be between patrons and the wallet warrior these people could be either F2P or P2P but a gap will appear,
    I wonder how the ones who have a sub but dont spend anything else would enjoy said gap, they dont mind the gap between then and F2P.
    Now there is a hint that they wont be special people who are at the top of the table anymore they are not happy.

Yes Trion want you to spend more than $15 a month wasn't you all saying they need to make money ....ironic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
    A mother, father, and their mute son were sitting at the breakfast table as they had done every day that they were a family. On this day the mother and father were discussing their plans for the day when all of a sudden their mute son says "My cornflakes are soggy." The parents look at their son in disbelief and then the mother manages to say "You can talk! We thought you were a mute!" The son frowns and says "Of course I can talk, but up until now everything has been fine."
    I love this.

Quote Originally Posted by trev View Post
    The gap i speak of is going to be between patrons and the wallet warrior these people could be either F2P or P2P but a gap will appear,
    I wonder how the ones who have a sub but dont spend anything else would enjoy said gap, they dont mind the gap between then and F2P.
    Now there is a hint that they wont be special people who are at the top of the table anymore they are not happy.

Yes Trion want you to spend more than $15 a month wasn't you all saying they need to make money ....ironic.
    They do need to make money. If they put off their core base (people who actually pay them money) by removing the bases ability to play 'for real', the base will leave. Then they won't be making money. They will just be left with illiterate morons, like yourself.

I hate cash shops, period. Same as being able to join 5 guilds! Horrible ideas (sorry had to say that since I am coming from ESO). Loyalty tokens seems perfect for any "cash shop" item. Get rid of cash shops and place all items in a sub shop! Then if ya pay your 10-20 a month (whatever the cost is per month at launch), you can get them!

Edit: my first post!

Just won't even play if you guys do this! and I wont bring my friends either.

Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    It is not about raising quest gear to mythic..... its about raising that same crafted gear your raving over to Mythic.... with ease($).
    The dude was talking about raising quest gear you dumbass. Learn to read. It not with ease to the chances to get it to mythic will be SLIM like 5% chance for success and probably like 25% chance you break and destroy your item even with these regrade scrolls. Breaking a item is GREAT for the game and longevity of the game. If you cant see that then get the ♥♥♥♥ out of the game now. You know nothing about a economy.

Please just don't ruin this trion! Get these items off the shop!!!

I doubt Trion will even look at these post, because either way, there will be people purchasing these items with real money, and Trion is going into your wallet one way or another.
    Sad part is, I didn't think they would even do a sub because of how recent games been with subs. The majority of MMORPG's that came out recently failed miserably with at least 10% of the whole game population still playing, then those MMO's had to make their game fully F2P.

Hourglasses and fuel on the cash shop is outrageous. Whats the point of grinding through alchemy now? You've pulled the rug out from under my business plans before you've even launched.

Cash shops should be cosmetic items only, period.

So not only do you want patrons, but this bull as well. Hey, let's make gilda stars available for purchase as well! If this goes through people should leave, show them we don't need to put up with this. If this is allowed to happen I can guarantee more of this bull will come. I paid for a founder's pack because I liked what I saw and wanted to support a cool idea. This isn't what I had in mind and I hope everyone else feels the same way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast