Closed Thread
Page 123 of 755 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 623 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 7542

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Revelation Update: 12/10/16 at 1:00 AM PST [Last Update: 12/12 @ 1:30 AM PST]

I feel like eventually they are bound to do something right, just waiting eagerly for that day.

I know coding sucks but come on guys this has been in the works for some time. stop looking like noobs and show the world TRION knows how to code!!!!

o well guess im gonna leave game and take my monthly sub to some other game that actually works and has their ♥♥♥♥ straight same ol trion cant get ♥♥♥♥ right

Quote Originally Posted by r3zs1ckn3ss View Post
    It's only a fair race if EVERYONE is racing.
    okay, then tell me about the people that cannot be here due to work/school/emergency. Or how about the people that couldn't come back to the 2nd landgrab if the server got rollback? How is it fair for those?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarey View Post
    Just bring up salphira and work on the rest later

no one will notices but 20 people anyways
    Exactly. All 15 of us on the server will be grateful.

What about ALL the other legacy servers??
    Bring up Ollo please

Quote Originally Posted by Svengali11 View Post
    Let the tech fix the hardware, and bring up Aranzeb, should have been first anyways... It's alphabetical...
    not in korea

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonT View Post
    There is never a way to make everything fair. If you want to talk about being fair in this patch/launch, how about you tell us about what can you do to people that cannot be online today for the landgrab due to work/school/emergency. How is that fair to them?

Or, if they did rollback the server, and the people that originally got the land couldn't be online to do another land grab, how is that fair to those people.
    There is a way to make it fair. You ♥♥♥♥ing roll the server back. How is this not understandable? The people who can't make it due to RL reasons are a whole different thing. We are talking about the people who have been waiting for 4+ hours for the server to start and work. You are no more special because you got on and the majority didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarey View Post
    Just bring up salphira and work on the rest later

no one will notices but 20 people anyways
    I support that

Quote Originally Posted by blaylocke View Post
    Exactly. All 15 of us on the server will be grateful.
    yes all 12 of us!

Closed Thread