Closed Thread
Page 126 of 755 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 626 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 7542

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Revelation Update: 12/10/16 at 1:00 AM PST [Last Update: 12/12 @ 1:30 AM PST]

Quote Originally Posted by Khrolan View Post
    4:44pm PST Update: [Khrolan] NA SERVERS: The Kraken server will remain online for the time being as it's current player count is at acceptable levels. I understand that many of you on Kraken have attempted to login repeatedly and receiving disconnects - the team is working on this now. As for Nazar and Hanure, they'll remain offline at this time due to the hardware issue they experienced. We'll provide more information as it becomes available - my deepest apologies to all those eagerly awaiting release.
    And yet.. I'm talking to two people right now in my guild who do have characters logged into hanure this moment. Still active.. defintely working.. reading mails.. all that.

@ the time most of us DC'd due to someone issuing a "Console Command", they were in queue to login and didnt' get dc'd due to that.

hardware issue... but still running? strange.

worthless amateurs cant xl get some in that knows what they are doing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hycott View Post
    There is a way to make it fair. You ♥♥♥♥ing roll the server back. How is this not understandable? The people who can't make it due to RL reasons are a whole different thing. We are talking about the people who have been waiting for 4+ hours for the server to start and work. You are no more special because you got on and the majority didnt.
    Then you guys are not being fair to everyone. The whole point of you and that other ♥♥♥♥♥♥ argument is that you want it to be fair for EVERYONE. To me, you guys only want to be fair FOR YOURSELF ONLY.

If you want to be fair, then be fair to everyone, not be fair to selected crybabies.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    4:44pm PST Update: [Khrolan] NA SERVERS: The Kraken server will remain online for the time being as it's current player count is at acceptable levels. I understand that many of you on Kraken have attempted to login repeatedly and receiving disconnects - the team is working on this now. As for Nazar and Hanure, they'll remain offline at this time due to the hardware issue they experienced. We'll provide more information as it becomes available - my deepest apologies to all those eagerly awaiting release.

Ok cool.You screwed up and apologized! Now make it right, give us an exact launch time for each server instead of wasting the rest of our Saturday!
    KnownEnd

I hope XL Games drops Trion cause of this garbage.

Wish i could play :C

Quote Originally Posted by sassoonss View Post
    can we get salphira back online so the ddos attacks can start
    Hahahaha.

We should have these forum days more often. We just don't talk anymore.. Anyway... How you dooooin ?

Just so yall know, the staff is likely not reading anything you put here..... yall believe they got someone off the the side on a laptop reading the forums while eveyone else is running arouind trying to fix ♥♥♥♥?

Once the issues are resolved theyll read this but for now yall are yelling at staff that arent paying attention to you.
    Main Character : Ilovepoker
    Server : Tahyang
    Guild: Insomnia Gaming
    Notes: PvE mostly but i dont mind PvP, just poke me mofo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calcrow View Post
    people of the forums, we should all play a new game, using 1 word reply to this post to describe trino
    uncoordinated

Closed Thread