Closed Thread
Page 133 of 755 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 7542

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Revelation Update: 12/10/16 at 1:00 AM PST [Last Update: 12/12 @ 1:30 AM PST]

Quote Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
    ArcheAge North America Revelation Update: 12/10/16 at 1:00 AM PST [NA Validation]

6:45pm PST Update: [NotARocketScientist] NA SERVERS: We're all going home for the night. See y'all on Monday.

5:35pm PST Update: [Doofus] NA SERVERS: Yum, pizza was good. Still can't figure out what exactly is going on. Maybe we shoulda spent the pizza money on better server hardware.

5:00pm PST Update: [Dingle-Berry] NA SERVERS: Well, we've ordered pizza. Hopefully the guy from Geek Squad arrives soon.

4:44pm PST Update: [Khrolan] NA SERVERS: The Kraken server will remain online for the time being as it's current player count is at acceptable levels. I understand that many of you on Kraken have attempted to login repeatedly and receiving disconnects - the team is working on this now. As for Nazar and Hanure, they'll remain offline at this time due to the hardware issue they experienced. We'll provide more information as it becomes available - my deepest apologies to all those eagerly awaiting release.

4:10pm PST Update: [Khrolan] NA SERVERS: Nazar and Hanure are being locked and restarted due to high volume. Kraken will remain open for the time being.

3:42pm PST Update: [Khrolan] NA SERVERS: Kraken, Nazar, and Hanure will be made available for login in 3 minutes at 3:45pm PST.

3:20pm PST Update: [Khrolan] North American servers are coming up internally now under a locked status. They're currently undergoing the validation process. We're close.

2:50pm PST Update: [Amary] We're seeing issues related to the ones that affected the EU servers before they were opened and XL and our engineers are troubleshooting at this time. I'll be updating with progress as soon as I have it or in an hour at the latest.

1:35pm PST Update: [Amary] Maintenance is still ongoing to bring NA servers online. I've been told to expect another hour added to the estimate for opening NA servers. Current ETA is 3:00pm PST.

12:34pm PST Update: [Amary] We tried to make up the added time from the EU maintenance delay but it looks like we won't have servers fully checked out in time. At this point we're pushing back the start of NA server openings by 1 hour to 2:00pm PST. For the latest updates, please keep an eye on this thread or our official Twitter. Thank you~!
    This guy wins lol

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Estinra View Post
    i mean, hes not wrong, they are consistently inaccurate
    You gotta understand, no one could of guessed this many people would try to log in. I mean they constistantly had a low population for almost 2 years and now EVERYONE and their toy poodle is trying to log in today. It was bound to happen. Be patient my young one. (or old impatient one)

Quote Originally Posted by blaylocke View Post
    Hey does anyone know why the servers are down?
    its trion is why

Kraken is the only server currently up. All other servers are listed as Under Maintenance on server selection screen
    Vladimira
    ~ Cookies ~
    Halnak

Quote Originally Posted by supercin View Post
    problem with this - the game runs poorly using DX11. you want it set for DX9
    Never had a problem running the game with DX11, always ran smoothly.

5:05pm PST Update: [Khrolan] NA-Kraken Server will be brought down in 10 minutes at 7:15pm for emergency maintenance. All NA servers will be offline for a full restart at this time. The estimated downtime for all servers is 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarey View Post
    January 1st 2017 @ 7 AM PST
    *7 AM PST

*Times subject to server fire.

5:05pm PST Update: [Khrolan] NA-Kraken Server will be brought down in 10 minutes at 7:15pm for emergency maintenance. All NA servers will be offline for a full restart at this time. The estimated downtime for all servers is 2 hours. wTF

Quote Originally Posted by fatboyswaggins View Post
    You gotta understand, no one could of guessed this many people would try to log in. I mean they constistantly had a low population for almost 2 years and now EVERYONE and their toy poodle is trying to log in today. It was bound to happen. Be patient my young one. (or old impatient one)
    any company with their ♥♥♥♥ together would prepare for such a big update considering they've been hyping it for ages, not to mention its also associated with a brand new fresh start server.

Closed Thread