Closed Thread
Page 137 of 755 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 637 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 7542

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Revelation Update: 12/10/16 at 1:00 AM PST [Last Update: 12/12 @ 1:30 AM PST]

Can you frickin open Ollo or something .
    This is Pathetic you really did not know you wont be able to open this on time? you should give yourselves a week before the date you assigned.
    WHY ON A DAMN WEEKEND
    this is ABSURD
    JUST QUIT and go home

According to the server select screen EVERYTHING but Kraken is down, including the Fresh start server??

Quote Originally Posted by Concubine View Post

Tried to make a post and got this, but I have a 55 char O_o..
    thats what you see when they lock a thread or temp-ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrolan View Post
    4:44pm PST Update: [Khrolan] NA SERVERS: The Kraken server will remain online for the time being as it's current player count is at acceptable levels. I understand that many of you on Kraken have attempted to login repeatedly and receiving disconnects - the team is working on this now. As for Nazar and Hanure, they'll remain offline at this time due to the hardware issue they experienced. We'll provide more information as it becomes available - my deepest apologies to all those eagerly awaiting release.
    can we bring up other servers in the meantime?

Quote Originally Posted by johniefive View Post
    i was there lol
    auroria launch wasnt completely accessable for like 3 days or some ♥♥♥♥ like that

Thumbs up this so sucks

Still am having probs loading into kraken. got no land thank for wasting 4 hours for nothing

Look, no roll back -- Nobody is currently on the server it's down -- I did get some land - I did it fairly - I ran my butt up there and claimed it before someone else did. I deserve to keep it. I got there first.

Your logins depend on your computer and connection speed. Trion has no control over that. They started fairly and I connected fairly -- I should get to keep my land -- 2 areas on east and west have more than 1200 24x plots available -- you should be able to find something when they come back online.

I waited all day and didn't complain about the xtra time to come online. It was all done above board - give Trion a break, this was a HUGE patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Moooooo View Post
    I'm going back to BDO, fck this.
    Black screens and being salty on the forums are more fun than BDO.

They got one going and said the hell with it, let it wait till Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Salphira View Post
    Auroria launch begs to differ.
    _Please don't give me flashbacks.. I already have PTSD from that...

Closed Thread