+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Downloaded files are corrupted #1039

Downloaded files are corrupted #1039

Hello guys, I'm desperate. I've been looking forward to playing this game and now that I finally got the opportunity (CB4 KEY) I can't even update it to the latest patch because of this error: Downloaded files are corrupted and could not be decompressed #1039... I tried EVERYTHING, installed the game and the game client (glyph) like 3-4 times, without antivirus, firewall, windows defender, every suspicious program disabled, and still no success... I wanna play ArcheAge... I gotta find a way to fix this... guys, put yourselves under my skin, you'll see how it feels like. Help please! Any NEW suggestions?

ps. I tried even drivers update, etc. but still nothing..
    Attached Images

I'm in your boat. None of the player-found fixes have worked for me. I would like to see a fix to the launcher over all these ways to circumvent the problem.

Had same: you have probs with decompressing files, which lead into error 1039 and or 1004 and prob 1005:
    multiple probs/errors, multiple possible sollutions.. lemme know what worked pls, we need feed-back as well TY

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-on-error-1005

Quote Originally Posted by Treshu View Post
    Had same: you have probs with decompressing files, which lead into error 1039 and or 1004 and prob 1005:
    multiple probs/errors, multiple possible sollutions.. lemme know what worked pls, we need feed-back as well TY

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-on-error-1005
    I'm trying to access the link but it ways I don't have the privilege... did you find any solution? Let me know asap please

Same issue here, i got the error 1039 now to times :-(

okay strange u cant acces the link cause its a forum link: so a bit copy paste than:
    • error 1005: Unable to apply Update #error 1005
      Already read the treadh on this error but still can't resolve it...in the log files i read :

[2014-08-19T18:10:06Z] [Always 20:10:11]pack file(C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Alpha\game_pak) has wrong signature!
      [2014-08-19T18:10:07Z] [Always 20:10:12]failed to mount pak file(C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Alpha\game_pak)
      [2014-08-19T18:10:07Z] [Always 20:10:12]Failed to mount game pack(game_pak)
      [2014-08-19T18:10:07Z] Applying bundle failed
      [2014-08-19T18:10:07Z] Unable to apply updates. (Error #1005) (#1005, last message: Downloading files failed. Last response code: 0)
    • continue error 1005: Try deleting the pak file and redownloading. >>> I deleted the alpha folder...yeah i should i've tryed to delete just the game_pak...i'll tell you if deleting the alpha folder is enought...just got 8 Go to download so far >>>Yes This Worked... Thanks OGC .... >>> yep alpha folder deleted worked i guess just deleting game_pak is enought thanks guys

So you found a solution? I can't find any alpha folder, there's only a beta one, and I can't find a game.pak either, only delta.pak. Right now I'm running Registry Cleaner and TuneUp, uninstalled Glyph and ArcheAge and after a reboot gonna try again. I believe this to be my last try... I've already spent 24h trying to figure out how to play this game...

Having the same problem, not playing Alpha at all...

Problem solved. Disabled avast antivirus BEFORE starting the patch and emptied my hd (had ~40GB free)

Quote Originally Posted by Protoxide View Post
    Problem solved. Disabled avast antivirus BEFORE starting the patch and emptied my hd (had ~40GB free)
    Does not work. After attempting again to reinstall after following all other steps first I now get error 1004. Thanks for the update but it's not helping sorry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast