+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Downloaded files are corrupted #1039

Quote Originally Posted by Treshu View Post
    okay strange u cant acces the link cause its a forum link: so a bit copy paste than:
    • error 1005: Unable to apply Update #error 1005
      Already read the treadh on this error but still can't resolve it...in the log files i read :

[2014-08-19T18:10:06Z] [Always 20:10:11]pack file(C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Alpha\game_pak) has wrong signature!
      [2014-08-19T18:10:07Z] [Always 20:10:12]failed to mount pak file(C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Alpha\game_pak)
      [2014-08-19T18:10:07Z] [Always 20:10:12]Failed to mount game pack(game_pak)
      [2014-08-19T18:10:07Z] Applying bundle failed
      [2014-08-19T18:10:07Z] Unable to apply updates. (Error #1005) (#1005, last message: Downloading files failed. Last response code: 0)
    • continue error 1005: Try deleting the pak file and redownloading. >>> I deleted the alpha folder...yeah i should i've tryed to delete just the game_pak...i'll tell you if deleting the alpha folder is enought...just got 8 Go to download so far >>>Yes This Worked... Thanks OGC .... >>> yep alpha folder deleted worked i guess just deleting game_pak is enought thanks guys
    It reads: FORUM USER NAME, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, acess administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Just fyi and no I have never heard of MSE and the solution does not work nor do any of the posted solutions at this time 10/01/2014 09:25PM CST or 21:25PM CST.

Simply bumping.

Was finally able to complete the update. I first uninstalled glyph and archeage. I then redownloaded glyph and saved to a new folder titled "Glyph". I then installed Archeage in a new folder within "Glyph" and named it "Archeage". Once I eventually got the error 1004, I simply clicked update. After updating twice I was then able to get the 1039 error. I then updated another 4 times and I was then able to complete the verification, then was able to complete the decompression to finally apply the update. I did not do anything special aside from clicking the update button a total of around 6 times.

Error #1039

I am currently facing issues with decompressing Archeage files and updating it. I have tried it reinstalling glyph like 4 time but I am unable to solve this issue. If anyone comes across similar problem and is able to solve it, please reply to this post so that many of us could get help. Archeage is a chilled game and this issue is frustrating.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2