+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Log Horizon> Coming Back to AA [EAST] [PvX/Trade]

<Moonlit Black Cats> Coming Back to AA [EAST] [PvX/Trade]

Hey there, everyone.

No doubt the title caught your attention. As it says, Moonlit Black Cats is a guild I've run through multiple games, most recently World of Warcraft and in the past I've ran 2 really successful, popular guilds here in ArcheAge, one of which was only briefly known to those in the underground community controlling much of how a server ran everything from Trade Packs to economy and wealth.

As you can tell, I'm a veteran player who fell behind due to an unfortunate extended hospital stay. Now that everything is good to go, and I'm good to come back, I figure a Fresh Start is in order. I'll be rolling East on Reckoning, and creating a guild as fast as humanly possible. Those who wish to join are more than welcome to join up in the Discord and discuss things with me before we run into each other in the game. Right now, I'm trying to reset my sleep schedule, so I'll be on the rest of the night, as well as all day until around 11PM MST. You can find me on Discord on my server at https://discord.gg/Wn64jGR.

I look forward to seeing you not only in game, but on the Discord. Let's run Reckoning, together.
    Yukari, Reaper - Vengeance East

Supposedly bumping, but in reality, shamelessly promoting my stream in my recruitment thread. Let's play blackscreen simulator together! http://twitch.tv/odiumgaming

Bump.

I'll take an invite, I just got back into AA after a year, rerolled East on Reckoning, I mostly deal in trade and commerce but Im trying to level up seeeing as I just came bac VERY recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalediis View Post
    I'll take an invite, I just got back into AA after a year, rerolled East on Reckoning, I mostly deal in trade and commerce but Im trying to level up seeeing as I just came bac VERY recently.
    Just now noticed the date on this post, lmao.

+ Reply to Thread