+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge: Revelation Known Issues

Am I the only one that disconnects after just 10 minutes of being online? Getting disconnected from server select as well. This game has become completely unplayable now for me. Its not my internet connection. I only ask because I dont see anyone else posting about this.

I don't know that anyone actually reads these replies.. but if anyone does..please be advised that I have cancelled my subscription until such a time as I am actually able to play the game. I'll be go to hell if i will continue to pay for a game that i can not even play.
    Goldheart

I am also getting this error, is there a fix known?

Logged into Glyph see new patch then Glyph freezes within 5seconds of being opened. I get an error message that states "Display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered" then i have to force quit glyph because it stops responding. First time experiencing this since Beta ...

Uninstalled/Reinstalled just Glyph still happening

@Celestrata

Did u closed the topic but i still got stucked on black screen.........

nothing fixed/resolved more bs

still wasting hereafterstone, mounts still not spwaning then having to relog just to get my mount back. teal/grey/black screen still here you have resolved nothing.

Please trion moove you'r ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥ to fixe transferts moove YOUUUUUUUU really
    Chatondiscow foundator of < Evolve > @ Sirothe
    Member of < Black Yata Squad > @ Eanna
    <3 <3

Goldherat, that's exactly what happened to me.

Hello Ad, I have prog with Patrol 3 days ago, i did post support but nothing change. Help me if you read this, thank you....

the Glyph client has a weird an different text font for choosing the server (North America, Europe, Test Server)
    and I have a patch to dld and it poped the users agreement to be able to download it!

anyone else have these issues?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast