+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ... And Another Unsuccesful Launch at Trion

... And Another Unsuccesful Launch at Trion

Lets all take a moment and reflect. What major launch went as planned? Hmm ... none. Trion has a 0% success rate. That is the norm. It is to be expected that every major roll out will cause a 72 hour outage followed by weeks of massive networking errors.

Hey.. you as customers are the problem. You accept this. Then you wait in line with large stacks of cash to shower them when the servers come up. XL and everyone else doesn't give a rats butt about the launch or whether or not you get land or whatever. You will simply take the abuse and accept what ever you get. And then you continue to pay and play.

Whats the penalty for screwing up royal? Whats the punishment for being down for days, or having to rollback a server? None. Zero, zip. If there is no incentive to get it right the first time why bother? I'd prefer to test in production too. It makes everything so easy from a development perspective. We will just go live and see what happens. I mean whats the downside?

I actually enjoy reading all the salt in the forums. All these big talk posts. "I'm gonna do blah blah blah" then you pay $150 for another pack and another $20 for a couple of apex etc... You as customers are the problem. Walk away for 90 days. That will get some attention.

Everyone who bought the Revelation pack should demand a refund, and start the charge back process at your credit card company. Lets give them some pain.

Who cares. This game is just about dead and gone anyway from a fun perspective. Each successive patch makes the game worse in some way. Its designed to make things less and less brilliant. It forces you into more and more of a corner. It used to be with one character you could be all classes, but with the special over powered gear, the skill points stat migration and the new hatred trees its becoming more and more of a traditional MMO. Pick a class and go way down that tree.

So suck it up tinkerbell, dry your eyes princess and just take it. Or go find something better to do with your time. Honestly I'm here for the fresh start server and then I am done and gone in 6 months.

Edit:
    For the rest of you not complaining and going along with failure... its all about conditioning. You have been conditioned to give up and just go with it. You have learned helplessness. Do something about it. Demand your money back for whatever purchase you made recently at the credit card companies and banks. That is what is done in the real world. Where is the game you paid for? Don't be helpless. Once they get enough chargebacks Trion has to pay a fine or stop being able to process credit cards. Its a real problem for them.

You can do something meaningful. You can make a difference! You can cut off the flow of money to Trion today.

How it is that, this much later in the life of the game, they can't manage to even get the servers up and running properly for our region? How dense do you have to be? Gratz Trino on paying ♥♥♥♥ing potatos to break your ♥♥♥♥. ♥♥♥♥ing pathetic.

is this a letter to us, or a letter to yourself? im confused
    how yule doin
    <ocra>

Quote Originally Posted by Skylight View Post
    Its letter of disgust to everyone. The crack heads, the crack dealer the whole crack system is whacked. Just walk away. Yeah me too. I've been gone for months. Trying to talk my self into staying sober.

You are probably the only one confused, to all of us it seems pretty clear what is happening, again and again and again

Quote Originally Posted by YouKidding View Post
    You are probably the only one confused, to all of us it seems pretty clear what is happening, again and again and again
    probably? so theres a chance that im not the only one?

seems to me this letter is directed at himself and hes telling himself to not be mad about something coz idk about you but this doesnt feel that enraging 2 me
    how yule doin
    <ocra>

Whats the penalty for screwing up royal? Whats the punishment for being down for days, or having to rollback a server? None. Zero, zip. If there is no incentive to get it right the first time why bother?
    Loss of customer base and revenue? Does that count for anything lol
    Valkaryie
    <God>

probably? so theres a chance that im not the only one?

seems to me this letter is directed at himself and hes telling himself to not be mad about something coz idk about you but this doesnt feel that enraging 2 me
    That is because, as a Trion customer, you have been conditioned to accept failure as the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat View Post
    That is because, as a Trion customer, you have been conditioned to accept failure as the norm.
    I will consider draw a tattoo with this phrase, rofl, magnificent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast