+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: We need the afk kick on the fresh server

We need the afk kick on the fresh server

Everywhere i go i see 10-20 ppl afk for more then one hour

Kick afk players on fresh start server already!

Someone reported he came in after a long queue and saw just only afk players. For gods sake kick them after 30m afk for a few days/weeks when it will get better.

Thats such an easy solution for that really bad problem.

There were too many work-arounds for the AFK disconnect in the past.

That's the sad part about the labor regen system. F2P have to afk to get labor to make gold to be Patron.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. They should have given F2P accounts their labor offline for the first few days and not-online. That way they play, then go away freeing up spots.

Then after a week you change it back.

Think you got your wish... I was afking for the whole night since release including last night.. Today however I afk'd twice for an hour to do some stuff and both times the gods disconnected me. Could be coincidence though but I usually don't lose connection.

I agree it's a joke that they removed this feature and that people who payed to play can't play because people are just afk like wtf

we need no 2 acc from same ip etc not afk kicks as one player usualy has 2-3 acc logged

2-3 accounts ?
    My friend spotted a guy with 7-8 "bots" behind him doing the exact same movements with some seconds delay haha

I said usual ppl not the extreme ones

Queue solution

I see that many players are having difficulty logging in to Flash Servers, one of the reasons is that there are many AFK players and it makes it difficult for new players to enter the game, with these long queues, the solution would not be to knock down players who are long absent, And I hope you evaluate the possibility, sorry English

@Trion Do the some minimum at least, Turn ON AFK Kick!

Come on, do the minimum at least, turn on AFK Kick, the excuses are ridiculous, they are like saying, I'm not gonna close my door, because there are many ways for someone to rob my house, at least close the damn door!

If 2/10 ppl still manage to afk inside the server, you are still solving 80% of the problem, then you can turn it off next week for the f2p, when there is likely no more queues and a dead FS server.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    A few answers to your burning questions!
    (...)
    We are not instituting an AFK timer because there are so many, many ways to work around it.
    Brasse
    To all players, this is why you can't login:

Quote Originally Posted by ipvpcrops View Post
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ipvpcrops/Be...obraStrawBeary

I took that last night :O Tally almost made me crash.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast